Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

A 2nd the profile picture above your post is out to kill you, how screwed are you, but a bit different.

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
This one has a rule though, so there wont be "oh this is gonna be an easy fight! No I could beat you any day!"

You have to give information on your profile picture, example below.

Foxy is a fox that is equipped with a knife, he is infected. Aka, basically he's very aggressive and attacks anything and anyone moving on sight. (My pfp.)

That's really it.
:reading:

Drakmanka

Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
This sounds like a fun thought experiment with the new rule!

Drakmanka is a large dragon with massive claws, snake-like teeth which includes venomous fangs (a neurotoxin), and the ability to spit acid. Covered from nose to tail with enamel scales (except the wing membranes, they're scaleless). She is naturally peaceful, but will fight with deadly force and skill if roused.

FoxyAnimations

Therianthrope
Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Furry
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
This sounds like a fun thought experiment with the new rule!

Drakmanka is a large dragon with massive claws, snake-like teeth which includes venomous fangs (a neurotoxin), and the ability to spit acid. Covered from nose to tail with enamel scales (except the wing membranes, they're scaleless). She is naturally peaceful, but will fight with deadly force and skill if roused.
Ooo, interesting. I don't think I could beat Drakmanka... Maybe with others, like, a lot of others. But alone, no way!

Drakmanka

Genderfluid Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Pronouns
Other
Ooo, interesting. I don't think I could beat Drakmanka... Maybe with others, like, a lot of others. But alone, no way!
Yeah, if enough folks ganged up they could definitely take her down. But thankfully, she isn't interested in fighting as a general rule so as long as you don't poke her... lol

Kirby_and_Impish

Genderflux Pride
Otherkin
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Masculine
Mk I would say it would be a fair fight.

Zany (my pfp) is very agile and knows how to make any household item a weapon. (for the most part) He is mute and good at sneaking. He has sharp teeth for tearing through stuff.