A haven for thoughtforms and hosts alike

1. amberguara

amberguara Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ336.96
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Hello there! I'm Amber and I have a tulpa that still doesn't have a name. That's why I decided to not put my name on the title, just to be fair with her. Just in case you don't know what a copinglinker is, we are non-kin that voluntary creates a non-human/fictional identity to cope with our life. We can talk about this later in another topic, let's focus on the tulpa.

Okay, as you already know, my tulpa doesn't have a name yet. I feel this is a very personal thing and decided to let her choose by herself once she became vocal or learned to communicate through a more complex way. She probably doesn't have a set appearance either. Last time I checked, she looked a lot like the pokemon Lugia, but she can deviant from this form. No, I didn't choose it, she just decided to take on it. When I say that I checked her, I meant in the mind's eye. I can't see her with my eyes in the physical world which is why I usually walk around with her right behind me or in another place that is out of my sight.

Here's what I have to say about us. Questions are welcome.

2. TimelordVictorious

TimelordVictorious ໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ89.92
    Primary Identity:
    Questioning
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    What got you into tulpamancy and why did you decide to create a tulpa?

3. amberguara

amberguara Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ336.96
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    I figured out that tulpamancy existed years ago, right after reading a creepypasta about it. Curiosity was what made me do more research on this topic, but I only started tulpamancy for real a few weeks ago. The main reason? It was loneliness. Most people would say that's a bad reason to create a tulpa. Being the headstrong person that I am, I decided to do it anyway.