Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

A question that may come over weird.

Golma

Pronouns
Neutral
During my awaking I was made aware of a fact that is mostly weird and I formulate it as a question:

What would be the feeling that arises if told this is not the first univers in the first multiverse yet another universe among many in one of many multiverses following each other?

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
Pronouns
Masculine
Considering that time as it is understood by the earthly perception does not even accurately model the universe as we understand it, it is not all that strange an idea that this is not only not the first sequentially - the odds of it being so are exceedingly unlikely just in that sense - but also not the first in creation or existence. It generally can be said that not recognizing this is more detrimental than having the awareness that this existence is just one of many. Where it all too often happens to go astray is the thought that just because anything could happen, that it will have happened somewhere else, sometime else.

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Golden Shield
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I already accept that earth is not the center of this universe and that humans are not the center of all life. So, it is not surprising to think that this universe is also one of many. This place and time is special on a personal level due to proximity. If I lived somewhere else, I would think that place was special too.

And I agree with Red-in-Tooth that there is more to time than meets the eye, so designations of first or second aren't all that important. My spirit comes from a place of timelessness anyway.

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Golden Shield
Genderfluid Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I had a vision once where I had no form. I was surrounded by other spirits who were exactly like me, my siblings. It was like a cloud in that there were no solid boundaries between one and the next. We had no names because we had no need for them. There was no thought about doing, only being. I was happy there. Since there is no beginning and no end to that place, I feel as though part of me is still there.

2-D

Otherhearted
Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
I think that time is irrelevant with measuring how universes compare to one another. I do not think they exist in the same space. They have no spacial relationship to one another. I've seen models where universes are next to each other. That is not what I think is true. I don't know how else to explain it. There is no physical proximity, and they all exist at once.

In my opinion, it doesn't really matter if ours was the first or not, because they all exist simultaneously. I believe time is more solid in the physical world than it is in the spiritual world, which would explain reincarnation stuff.

I previously had a thought (not a belief) that perhaps the big bang was caused by the collapse of a previous universe, which was enough force to pull apart all of those preexisting atoms, but not completely destroy them. I don't know how that would work, unless the collapse was pulled towards the center, because the big bang started as something microscopic. I hope I expressed that in a way that makes sense. That is probably not scientifically sound, but I was like 13 or 14. Anyways, something like that seems more linear than my beliefs, but this is still a universe model. It just had others before it. This is the only way that a linear progression makes sense to me.

I am curious about your beliefs. How would multiple multiverses work? Would each multiverse work like a system of connected universes? What would that look like, and how would that work? How is that different from a multiverse with uncountable, potentially infinite universes? This is very interesting.

Golma

Pronouns
Neutral
Well my believes are complex for one there is that wich creates then there is time or chronos with hir realm of all seeds of events and then there is space or desmos (from ancient greek for rope) hir places thing into interconnected "Rooms".

For that which creates is like a source of various energies I personally count ten: those are "light" - the rectangular - "darkness" - the spherical - "Illum" - which emmits radiatiom - "shadow" - which reflects/remits - "order" - that which in mathematics is a one entry to one picture function - "chaos" - randomosity - "live" - which allows things to change - "death"- which brings things to a stillstand - "weaving" - named in tantric philosophy or with the fate weavers - "fractal" - it is best described on wikipedia.

The creational emits energy and it flows into a creation though I have two or three differing ideas how that could be.

Desmos (space) now gives creation a hand and interconnects that to "rooms" which is in on universe.
Chronos on the other hand like a farmer seeds events that appear throughout all creations.

Multiple universes for me are like corall riffs in the ocean of primordial chaos.
Each multivers is as described above a densly crystal of coexisting "rooms".

Practically that is not to my feeling very different, just that universes overlap each other until the information density of 10^32 per plank scale - I think - is filled up.
Post automatically merged:

Well here I forgot what I view as two other origin entities besides the creator, time and space:

The one is primordial chaos the always changing, instable, all dissolving unity of all energies.

The other is void or emptiness which to me is the seat of all possibilities.

Last edited: