Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

A Way to Disable Fun & Games from All Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
I don't know if it bothers others but I'm tired of looking through the recent posts just to be swarmed with things from the Fun & Games category. It's like an endless scroll just to see if anyone made a post in Scent Rolling or The Clearing. Yes, I could go through each category and look for recent threads but the ability to know what was posted across the forum (that isn't just from Fun & Games) saves a lot.

I miss a handful of new posts from other sections of the forum because of this and it's quite a hassle to try to cycle through all "The last one to comment on this thread wins!" posts just to get to something else.

So, is it possible to implement a way to manually block certain sections from appearing when looking through All Activity? I don't see any option on the site that allows me to do so. As much as I like Fun & Games I believe it drowns out the important conversations that get lost in the sea.

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
This is essentially already implemented because users can create custom feeds, so I am marking it as such!

I've also disabled the reaction system in that area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.