Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Ability to Sign In to Multiple Accounts

Foxcore

She/Her
With the recent relaxation onusing multiple accounts, we were thinking of setting up a separate account for my headmates to be able to chat with. However, the thought that having to sign in and out of each account in succession seemed a bit cumbersome, especially for some of my headmates who have difficulties working with computers at times. That's when we thought it'd be a good idea to allow folks to be signed in to more than one account at a time, so that we can easily swap between accounts, similar to how Google or Twitter does this.

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Polyamorous Pride
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
She/Her

irkeneon

He/Him
If you're running Firefox or have access to it you can easily use the multi-account containers exctension, my system's used it for a few months now and it's great for using multiple accounts. With Chrome there's also a way to have multiple versions of Chrome with different Google sign ins, but I can't completely remember how to do it and it's limited to a max of 5/can be inconvinent if you want to sync.

That being said I'd still be good for those on mobile or who can't access those options