Considering - Ability to turn off moving features | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Considering Ability to turn off moving features

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Castellamare, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Castellamare

Castellamare little hen
    Dragon

White Winged AngelFerocious Blue WyvernBrown GriffinMale LionBuckDoeBlack CatFemale LionMustangSpotted BuckSpotted DoeRainbow BuckRainbow DoeBlue GriffinSharkCrowGrey RaptorRed RaptorWhite Feathered RaptorGreen RaptorOrange RaptorOtherkin HeptagramWuffyFerocious Alabaster Dragon
    Bones:
    Ƀ141.36
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    I recently noticed the moving philters in the updates post, which I really like (although personally they move a bit too fast and annoy me, but I scroll down).
    I think that it would be beneficial to be able to turn off the movement of things such as philters, gifs such as kinshop items, avatars (do we have gif avatars? We should haha, new purchase?), and for media submitted into Kinmunity's media area or shared on the forum.
    I think this would be helpful for people with severe epilepsy and other problems, as well as irritated people.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Cyano PhilterFrostfire PhilterBold PhilterStandard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.16
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :sleeping:
    We are looking into the possibility of allowing users to turn off animated philters. It will not be possible to turn off KinShop items that are gifs, nor will it be possible to turn off media center items that are gifs.