• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

About my kin

Shiva

I've been looking around here and it looks like not a lot of you understand objectkin as an objectkin (doll) id just like to put myself out there to answer any real questions. I do not speak for all dolls just my own self

Hello, Shiva! I have never met objectkin before, but it seems cool! Random question kinda concerning one of my kintypes: since you identify as a doll, one of the most common cursed or possessed objects, are you able to be possessed as one? If that doesn't really make sense please let me know.

Shiva

Hello, Shiva! I have never met objectkin before, but it seems cool! Random question kinda concerning one of my kintypes: since you identify as a doll, one of the most common cursed or possessed objects, are you able to be possessed as one? If that doesn't really make sense please let me know.
I mean yes but not cuz im a doll humans are also easily possessed/mind controlled/brain washed/ manipulated ect so if you look at it like I do (as a 3rd party to such things) the mind is scarily easy to manipulate

Tldr no more so than anyone else

Yves

Definitely an interesting opportunity!
Curious as to how your identity as both Doll and Human overlap in day-to-day scenarios?

Ex. Forgetting that you are a lot more expressive now / or are expected to be? All assumptions. Forgive my naivete if I am being disrespectful in anyway, not my intention. :)

Shiva

Definitely an interesting opportunity!
Curious as to how your identity as both Doll and Human overlap in day-to-day scenarios?

Ex. Forgetting that you are a lot more expressive now / or are expected to be? All assumptions. Forgive my naivete if I am being disrespectful in anyway, not my intention. :)
I get tons of phantom shifts of fabric skin. It would be easier for most to emote with a face but due to the lack of one in my mental images. Bacic human things give me dysphoria (like food drink and bathrooms) I don't like my human body but am grateful that I can now interact with human beings . I hope that helped as its a little rambling go ahead and ask more if I was unclear