Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

advice for a "new" bunny therian??

archbun

Pronouns
Neutral
HELP!! I'm a newly awakened bunny therian (though I've felt it for years, it just kinda clicked, y'know?) and I have no idea what to do now or where to start. Any advice???

Pronouns
Masculine
Greetings Bunny. First of all welcome to the site, we hope you enjoy your time here. Being newly awakened is a very personal experience, but we understand how you must feel. Now, the amount of information regarding kintypes, shifts, and the like can be overwhelming so I recommend taking it all at your own pace. Checking the articles section on this site can help you learn about concepts and their definitions. I also recommend meditation before going to bed or before a nap, personally it has helped us remember many things about ourselves. You could also try taking a walk in a place where you are surrounded by nature and calm, but if that is not possibe for you at the moment you could also visualize it instead. At the end of the day, everyone's experience is different, so do not feel pressured to find out more about yourself immediately. Just coming here and talking to other community members is already a great step. We wish you the best.
- Skarnos

archbun

Pronouns
Neutral
Greetings Bunny. First of all welcome to the site, we hope you enjoy your time here. Being newly awakened is a very personal experience, but we understand how you must feel. Now, the amount of information regarding kintypes, shifts, and the like can be overwhelming so I recommend taking it all at your own pace. Checking the articles section on this site can help you learn about concepts and their definitions. I also recommend meditation before going to bed or before a nap, personally it has helped us remember many things about ourselves. You could also try taking a walk in a place where you are surrounded by nature and calm, but if that is not possibe for you at the moment you could also visualize it instead. At the end of the day, everyone's experience is different, so do not feel pressured to find out more about yourself immediately. Just coming here and talking to other community members is already a great step. We wish you the best.
- Skarnos
Thank you so much! I have walked around the woods by my home a lot and it truly is a great experience.