Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Alien buddies?

CHILL_BEAN

Pronouns
Other
Hey so I just wanted to meet all my fellow alien friends! I have been kinda lonely to be honest...
So I have a few questions!
what is your home planet’s name?
Is your alien species based off something?
What is your alien species?
wanna be friends and take over earth together?!

My home plant is Irk
Haha yeah... it’s from invader Zim
Irken
:3

GrubDog

Chat Operator
Pronouns
Neutral
Hello Chill Bean! I'm Grubdog, and am Alph-kin!

Source: Pikmin 3
Home Planet: Koppai
Species: Koppaite
Be friends?: I'd love to get to know some other aliens :D not many fiction kin that are also from Pikmin, so alien kin are my best bet for others with simmilar experinces :>
Take over earth?: Hmmmm perhaps. Will need to think about it lmao.

CHILL_BEAN

Pronouns
Other
Hello Chill Bean! I'm Grubdog, and am Alph-kin!

Source: Pikmin 3
Home Planet: Koppai
Species: Koppaite
Be friends?: I'd love to get to know some other aliens :D not many fiction kin that are also from Pikmin, so alien kin are my best bet for others with simmilar experinces :>
Take over earth?: Hmmmm perhaps. Will need to think about it lmao.
Hello! :3
This dirt ball shouldn’t be that hard to take over tbh.

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Demon here: Don't care much for earth, y'all can have it. My faith in humanity has mostly been lost after the trash pickup in a park I did today...

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Hey, you demons and aliens might not care too much for Earth however I kinda need it to survive and so do the wolves and the tigers! The dragons honestly couldn't care there happy-go-lucky up in their Sky Kingdom but I need oxygen! And gravity! And probably food and water. I'm an ordinary human!!! And Mars doesn't have that yet. So it would be greatly appreciated if you could just wait about a couple million years till myself and everyone I care about is dead, before you take over this measly 'dirt ball'. Then its all yours cause humanity sucks! Actually maybe you could relocate the animals first, they did nothing wrong...

CHILL_BEAN

Pronouns
Other
Hey, you demons and aliens might not care too much for Earth however I kinda need it to survive and so do the wolves and the tigers! The dragons honestly couldn't care there happy-go-lucky up in their Sky Kingdom but I need oxygen! And gravity! And probably food and water. I'm an ordinary human!!! And Mars doesn't have that yet. So it would be greatly appreciated if you could just wait about a couple million years till myself and everyone I care about is dead, before you take over this measly 'dirt ball'. Then its all yours cause humanity sucks! Actually maybe you could relocate the animals first, they did nothing wrong...
I mean I was just planning on a nice simple invasion. I wasn't planning on harming the animals or some humans. I mean I just think it would be nice to have a new change for the earth.

Evernight

Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
Okay well as long as there is no un necessary harm involved I'm sure it'll be fine. Honestly, the world needs a break from politicians and idiotic humans.

DanceMacabre

Pronouns
Neutral
Hey so I just wanted to meet all my fellow alien friends! I have been kinda lonely to be honest...
So I have a few questions!
what is your home planet’s name?
Is your alien species based off something?
What is your alien species?
wanna be friends and take over earth together?!

My home plant is Irk
Haha yeah... it’s from invader Zim
Irken
:3

I don't remember my world's name. It was the Egyptian spirit realm. I am a celestial/star dragon thingy that was created by the Egyptian pantheon to be their angel/Arrow/messenger. I like to cruise the multiverse and abduct specimens in my space ship. Yeah, the Egyptian spirits have space tech. ;p