An one got any suggestions for a nice place to visit?? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

An one got any suggestions for a nice place to visit??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Red Terror, Aug 23, 2016.

1. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Hatchling
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ687.33
    Voice KeyBackground Key
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :cryingface:
    Next year i was thinking of treating myself to a holiday seeing as ive not had one this year, but i dont know were to go??

2. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Background Key
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    If you're staying in the UK, there's ConFuzzled 2017 next year in Birmingham, if that's more your thing for furry conventions. I'm hoping @AshenFall will accompany me.

I enjoyed Dorset, lovely scenery and so much geological history. Food was good as well, real nice Indian takeaway.

If you're like me and really enjoy safari parks, I highly recommend the West Midlands Safari Park... I go about twice a year if I can...

• Like Like x 1
  3. AshenFall

AshenFall Danger Floof
    Staff Member Guardian Elder VIP Thoughtform Haven

Bones:
    Ƀ88.42
    Direflame PhilterBold PhilterMidnight Neon PhilterFerocious Orange Dragon
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :confused2:
    In terms of the UK my area is a real nice place to visit. I may be biased haha, but the Lake District is great if you're a fan of scenic views. Mountains, lakes, rivers, forests.

4. The Red Terror

The Red Terror Hatchling
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ687.33
    Voice KeyBackground Key
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :cryingface:
    Cool ill have a look

5. Castellamare

Castellamare little hen
    Dragon

Bones:
    Ƀ141.71
    White Winged AngelFerocious Blue WyvernBrown GriffinMale LionBuckDoeBlack CatFemale LionMustangSpotted BuckSpotted DoeRainbow BuckRainbow DoeBlue GriffinSharkCrowGrey RaptorRed RaptorWhite Feathered RaptorGreen RaptorOrange RaptorOtherkin HeptagramWuffyFerocious Alabaster Dragon
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    What's your range to travel? 10/10 would recommend Rome, Venice, and Florence.

6. Thrakeina

Thrakeina Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ48.62
    Ferocious Green DragonRed DemonVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    The Camino de Santiago might be good, if you like walking or biking.

7. Amaris Matris

100% Gamer Blood

Bones:
    Ƀ252.69
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I mean, it depends on where you live as well as the time of year, but generally flights to New Zealand aren't very crowded I think.

The West coast of the South Island is where it's at for rugged beauty and coastline, the east coast is great for sunny and sandy beaches. If you like mountains and lakes, the area around Ohau is great and it has awesome stars.

The North Island also has the Coramandel which is beautiful and it has Cathedral Cove which is a site of great historical significance if you are into that sort of thing.

If you do come to New Zealand and you do come to the South Island (unlikely I know), try to come to Dunedin around the last Saturday of the month. If you do then you can look around the University boards and ask around about Quarantine Island for a New Zealand experience.

It's basically 15 dollars for a return boat trip at 9 in the morning and you go over to Quarantine Island and meet the people that come there and help out with conservation work for a day.

Wow I sound like an advertisement.

• Like Like x 1