Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

An update is afoot!

You know, it seems like we're updating the site on the daily now. After a prolonged period of inactivity as far as development and updates on Kinmunity are concerned, it only makes sense to make up for that by releasing new stuff as much as we can! This update is a slightly smaller than some of the other ones we've released here -- but bare with us, more is on the way! :coolw:

The Consent Update
  • Access to the NSFW sections of the site is now available by opt-in only. This requires users to consent in order to see NSFW content, rather than automatically having access to if if they are over the age of eighteen. If you're eighteen years of age or older, you may opt-in using the account preferences page.
  • We have received reports of users feeling uncomfortable or even "triggered" by content in the "Defending Your Territory" forum on the site. As a result, a click-through warning has been added explaining the nature of DYT, the special rules in effect there, and requiring agreement and consent to see threads within it.
Reactions
  • We have standardized the reaction emojis so they look the same across devices, regardless of which emoji pack your device uses.
  • Reactions are smaller now, this should help those with smaller screens apply them to content!
  • We've added some new reactions, check out this page to see them!
Discord Update
KinCash (bones) Shop
  • New items will be added weekly on or before 4:00 PM until further notice; how fun!
Blogs
  • You may now set blog entries' privacy to members only or public, based on the category.
    • BLOG POSTS WERE LOST WHEN IMPLEMENTING THIS CHANGE, HOWEVER, A DATABASE BACKUP OF THEM EXISTS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION TO RESTORE PAST BLOG POSTS!
      • In an absolute emergency, I can likely manually recover posts on a per-member basis. Please submit a support ticket if you need me to do this.
Enjoy!

Lighter

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
Crow
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Blogs
  • You may now set blog entries' privacy to members only or public, based on the category.
    • BLOG POSTS WERE LOST WHEN IMPLEMENTING THIS CHANGE, HOWEVER, A DATABASE BACKUP OF THEM EXISTS. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION TO RESTORE PAST BLOG POSTS!
      • In an absolute emergency, I can likely manually recover posts on a per-member basis. Please submit a support ticket if you need me to do this.
I will repost on my blogs as soon as all past blog posts are restored.