Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Ancient Therianthrope Rock Art Found

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
VIP
Pronouns
Masculine
Always a wonder how such a rich, enormous history is present even if not written yet modern people, foolish as they are, regard therian psychology or therianism as "new". The fact that the concept predates any major civilization and ties itself back directly to the earliest creative works is proof enough it has always existed, just that people now have been consumed by their own anthropocentrism; that because they are apart from all the natural world conceptually, only the human one must exist.

LunastreDraconis

Celestial Draconian Queen 🌔
Pronouns
Feminine
•For as long as humankind has been connected with nature, and has had roots within the unknown wilds of this world, there has always been a deep connection within the soul, and the calling to remember the beauty of the nature we so live in... I am very happy that scientists have now found their proof that we exist, and may they continue to enlighten themselves, rather than close themselves off from ignorance and spite.

Kamoe

Pronouns
Neutral
That is so awesome. Seeing that we do and always have had a past brings me peace. Knowing that maybe this isn't all in my head, and I am me for a good reason  :LoveBone:

Anomaly

Pronouns
Other
Piper [Mew]: A little late to the party, but that's kind of comforting! it's nice to know we've always been around!