Animals you love thread!

Marie

Mar 17, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I am absolutely in love with cats! I have two of my own, and they're both very sweet. I also have a big thing for chameleons, though I don't own any.

What's your favorite animal / creature? Do you have any pets?

Coyote

Dec 19, 2018
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
I love african wild dogs, horses, big cats, striped hyenas... I think a few might be other-hearts of mine!
I surround myself with birds. My two roommates are a cockatiel and a dove, both rescues.

BubbleSpirit

Apr 8, 2020
Bones
🦴3.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
I absolutely love reptiles, especially snakes and alligators! And of course I love dragons too, but they don't exist in our world today 😜 I also love hyenas and bats! I really like cats too because they're very cuddly. I share a house with two cats today and I love them both very much 🥰

rmriru

Apr 19, 2020
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I love cats and bats! When I lived near a forest, I used to sit with the bats, a lot. And I have a cat, of 5 years!

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Feb 6, 2019
Bones
🦴10.02BN
Pronouns
I like the big desert ants that live in the back yard. They're about as long as my pinky fingernail, but they're not aggressive to humans and they don't invade the house. It's fun watching them try to carry off bits of birdseed especially the sunflower seeds. Then there are the bees that come to the fish pond to drink. They really love the rosemary flowers too. We also have geckos that sit outside the bathroom window to catch bugs when the weather is warm. Then there's that one squirrel with half a tail that hides in the rock wall. It chirps like crazy when it gets upset. At first I thought a bird somehow got stuck in there. 

I like most animals in case you couldn't tell. 

Hemlock

Mar 4, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Argh! So many.

I like weird critters, definitely. Cnidarian, like siphonophores, are some of my fave beings. They are just so interesting and unique in the animal kingdom! I also love corvids for their intelligence, and amblypygi for their weird raptorial pedipalps, that i found through research to comprehend my own traits ahah.

Emi Ikrani

Oct 1, 2018
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
I love fish and other aquatic creatures, especially cephalopods!! I have two fish tanks myself, just a handful of neon tetras and mollies. I adore them so much. I also have a hardcore love for codfish and sharks.

I also love parrots with a personal bias for macaws! Birds in general also have a spot in my spark. I've had a magpie companion before and he helped me fall in love with his own kind.

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Nov 8, 2018
England
Bones
🦴6.15BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Dogs and canines in general are some of my favourite animals.  :GrinandWiggle:

I also love rats, they're such cute and clever little things. Rats are my favourite pets although I've not had any for a few years now.

In general though I like most animals! I love watching the little sparrows flit around the garden, they nest in my hedge and I always look forward to seeing the new babies flitting around. I love birds in general.

The various bugs and things are always pretty interesting to watch as well, ladybirds seem to like my garden as we always get a ton of ladybird larva and it's fun to watch them grow and change.

Lizards and reptiles are pretty cool too. I find them very beautiful and interesting.

The only things I dislike really are arachnid's and jellyfish, because I have a fear of them. And even then I appreciate they're interesting creatures, and sometimes very pretty, I just don't want them anywhere near me.  :blepj:

Snowshoe

Jan 7, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
African wild dogs and spotted hyenas are my favorite animals, and also blue jays!  Blue jays are so beautiful and such dicks, they are an enigma and I love seeing them make a comeback after their population got hit hard with a virus about 10 years ago. I love every animal, and the majority of insects as well. Blood sucking creatures are the exception to the rule, the disease spreading bastards. And my only animal exception, the pelican. I do not like pelicans. I got attacked by one when I was younger and have disliked them ever since. 

Avonmora

Nov 24, 2019
Bones
🦴2.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I love birds. I have 3 budgies and I want to get a green cheek and sun conure when I get my own place. (My mom says it's weird but *indignant huff* I like what I like)

I also really like snakes. They're just so cute