Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Any Divinekin folk here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

feuspun

Are there any Divinekin/Angelkin/Godkin here? I’m looking for fellow Angels and Gods to chat with

Attachments

• B3FBE79A-4C01-4B4B-8113-3B3C13664FC4.jpeg
    B3FBE79A-4C01-4B4B-8113-3B3C13664FC4.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Genderfluid Pride
You seem new. You might want to think about introducing yourself in the scent rolling area. I assume you're divinekin? What kind are you?

feuspun

You seem new. You might want to think about introducing yourself in the scent rolling area. I assume you're divinekin? What kind are you?
You are absolutely correct, I am new. My Divinekin is Godkin (strange, I know) and thank you for the tip!

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Staff member
Guardian
well im only half... ^^" and you may not find my "bloodline" favorable. But if you wanna talk feel free to dm me!

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Staff member
Guardian
well, I look forward to talking when you can! That part of me im more comfortable in dms see. Talk when we can! ^_^

2-D

I'm angelkin. I'm an angel incarnate to be more particular. It means that was sent here to fulfill a purpose through a human life.
I am connected to wisdom, intuition, the occult, ghosts, the stars, and the spiritual worlds.
I hope you enjoy your stay here! People have been very nice and understanding here to me.

2-D

Can you explain "Godkin" to me? I'm Christian so it's strange to me... i would love to know more
Most Godkin are gods from polytheistic religions, or deities not named in any religion. Most don't claim to be the God from abrahamic religions. Typically, they believe they are one of many gods.

koaniiwolf

Most Godkin are gods from polytheistic religions, or deities not named in any religion. Most don't claim to be the God from abrahamic religions. Typically, they believe they are one of many gods.
Ohhh, got it. That makes more sense. I didn't mean to offend anyone if i did though

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Otherkin
Asexual Pride
I'm a celestial guardian dragon but don't consider myself a god..

Status
Not open for further replies.