Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Any Felinekins wanna chit chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonekoNeko

Pronouns
Feminine
Im very lonely ;-; any feline/catkins just wanna talk!? Anything 18+ is unwelcome. keep it PG! Here, ill start. Whats your opinion on boxes/tight spaces? I personally love them. Boxes make me feel comfortable and at home. One time I actually fell asleep in a laundry basket!

BreadCat

Pronouns
I have a small nook in my closet I go into, to hide from the humans. I do love my boxes! I keep my boxes until they fall apart!

Krashme

Pronouns
Neutral
Hi everyone! I identify as a chair. Pls let me know if you have any similar identities. Even table,cup,plates would do. I’m an objectkin 🤗

Let’s chat

BreadCat

Pronouns
Hi Krashme! It's great to see such a diversity on this website! Is your soul a chair? Or are you reincarnated? Just want to know as this is a very unique identity. If you ever want to talk let me know! 

Status
Not open for further replies.