Any Games Where the Main Character is Mechanical? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Any Games Where the Main Character is Mechanical?

A group for all machinekin and related kintypes

1. MechanicJasper

MechanicJasper Autonomous and Anxious Android
    Machines United!

Bones:
    Ƀ1,128.94
    Otherkin HeptagramVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    I want to find some games where I can play as a robot or android or another type of machine. Something to satisfy my kinfeels and such.

And no, I don't mean Five Nights at ****boy's.

2. Silverwing

Silverwing Hatchling
    Machines United!Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ70.38
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    As far as I have been able to find, the only good games that allow you play any variation of a synthetic entity consist of the following: Destiny (PS4 exclusive I believe); Mass Effect 3 multiplayer as one of the Geth; The Talos Principle; Wildstar; D&D Online (the Warforged); Star Wars: The Old Republic and the Accretians from Rising Force Online.

There are of course numerous mecha-based games, but they are relatively easy to find. While they do not satisfy my kinfeels in any reasonable manner, they may do so for you, such as H4WKEN.

3. Neve VR52

Neve VR52 Vintage Warm
    Staff Member Guardian VIP Machines United!

Bones:
    Ƀ33,927.69
    Solar Flare PhilterBurning PhilterBackground KeyGold VIP - Six Month SubcriptionVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    There's also Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. You can play an android in multiplayer mode. In Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, you can play as a Claptrap unit. I have also loved playing video games even more when I can play as a machine.

4. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Bones:
    Ƀ1,816.75
    Chibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :hushedface:
    There are several playable robot characters in Skylanders, which is a game I think more people should play.

Way back in the GameCube days there was a fun little game called Metal Arms where you play as a robot.

Let's see what else...there's the co-op in Portal 2, Space Station Silicon Valley, Chibi Robo, KOTOR 1and 2, Fallout 4 (via console command cheats), an old N64 classic called Rocket:Robot on Wheels, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Heroes, and of course the WALL-E game and Disney Infinity.

Also: Destiny is not PS4 exclusive. Sony just paid for exclusive marketing rights so they could make it look that way.