Any kinspiracy theories?

Catums

Feb 15, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Or just regular conspiracy's. I don't really care. Strap on your tinfoil hats everyone and sneak into incognito mode because we're discussing conspiracy theories that may or may not relate to your kintype. An example of mine would be that one group a few years back that claimed it could help you grow wings was actually a government project to collect A. Mutants that posed a threat to the government and B. Just regular ol crazies. A regular conspiracy that I have is that MLK and Malcolm X weren't actually assassinated and were just tired of being political leaders so they just faked their deaths to escape politics and all that other good 1950-1960s racist stuff. 

Kanika_nightwolf

May 9, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Birds aren't real, they're government drones that take video through their eyes and charge by sitting on powerlines. Have you seen a bird since the government shutdown? I know I haven't. (I'm completely joking by the way, birds are real and they are good)

FoxChi

Apr 20, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
@Kanika_nightwolf  HAHAH omg my mom and I where actually just talking about this! MY GOD!  (I think that the so called "birds" in our local CIA training area, are hidden drones/cameras... 'u'

ArchieAce

Sep 25, 2018
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Australia doesn't exist. It was a huge government cover up--all those transferred inmates were mass-murdered and every 'Australian' you see is a paid actor. 

When will I get my paycheck, government? 

CopperCoyote

Jan 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Masculine
Australia doesn't exist. It was a huge government cover up--all those transferred inmates were mass-murdered and every 'Australian' you see is a paid actor. 

When will I get my paycheck, government? 
You're telling me Steve Irwin isn't Australian?

How dare you! 😜

Last edited by a moderator:

beanjamoose

Feb 1, 2019
Bones
🦴1.00BN
Pronouns
Does this mean the emu war was a fake government thing versus another fake government thing? Cover-up versus drones?? 😱😱

Charias

Wandering Wolf
Staff member
Guardian
Oct 25, 2018
Bones
🦴7.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
The Earth is flat and Finland doesn't exist!!

Seriously though, I LOVE conspiracy theories. They're fun. I don't really believe any of them (though some of the mundane government ones sound... plausible) - mostly they're just fun to think about. Especially the really outlandish ones. UFOs, the Illuminati and all that. Ridiculous, but entertaining!

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴13.25BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Just stumbled upon this last night. Not sure if it would be considered a kinspiracy since it actually happened, but it's such a mess of a situation that it might as well be. Thoughts?

M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
9 minutes ago, Effervescent-Daydream said:

Just stumbled upon this last night. Not sure if it would be considered a kinspiracy since it actually happened, but it's such a mess of a situation that it might as well be. Thoughts?

Honestly, that's something that I personally rather not talk about. The whole thing brought a lot of negative stigma to the soulbonding an fictionkin communities. Bad things happen to people all the time but that shouldn't account to treating soulbonders and fictionkin as crazy freaks.

I personally wish this wasn't brought up...

Last edited:

Effervescent-Daydream

Mar 12, 2019
Bones
🦴13.25BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Honestly, that's something that I personally rather not talk about. The whole thing brought a lot of negative stigma to the soulbonding an fictionkin communities. Bad tings happen to people all the time but that shouldn't account to treating soulbonders and fictionkin as crazy freaks.
Understandable tbh 😕 I watched all of it and the whole situation really rubbed me the wrong way. People like this make the entire kin community look bad. Really though, it's mostly completely sane people trying to go about their normal lives. People who just happen to believe that their mind or soul is more nonhuman then human, or generally a little different. But sadly very few people will look far enough past the vocal, more ill-intentioned minority to see that. 😐 

KnightFenrirWulfhart

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge
Apr 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
I once tried to tell my sister who loves the 80s that the 80s were a government cover-up. I told her that there was a lot of bad things during that time, bullshitty stuff like ufo invasions and shit like that,  and that the government's decided to lie to the younger generations and made up an entire fake decade of media and history in order to never have to talk about the /real/ 80s. And all the older people were in on it.

She knew it was bullshit but she was impressed that I kept going for it for like a year.

Plus on a real story time, I think my small village town in the mountains was involved in a government cover-up. (like so small and in the middle of nowhere New England that it took 40 minutes of driving down the interstate to go grocery shopping or go to a Wal-Mart And we had less than 1000 people in a 50 mile radius) anyway I was in freshman year at night when my mum came to get me from my room and told me there was something in the sky near our house. So my whole family went out to check it out and it was this large clump of colored lights moving real fast in erratic movements through the sky at like 12am and my mum and her husband get calls from their friends asking if they're seeing it as well. Apparently like over 100 people saw it, then it just vanished behind one of the mountains, and we went to bed.

The next day a whole line of military vehicles comes through the town. Mostly military jeeps, but then an actual vehicle with large gun mounted on it and even a tank. They said it was just them going to a different military camp further up north, then went north towards where the lights had vanished too. No one really seemed to be very suspicious of it all, saying it was probably just an aerial vehicle test. 

But come on, like that was weird and very few people actually ever talked about it again. After a while I had thought I had dreamt it or something till a friend of mine brought it up a few years later.

Im not saying it was a UFO but I'm not saying it wasn't either. It certainly was unknown to me.

Plus my mum said when she first moved to that area when I was like one we were staying with my biological father in a house near his father's cabin. (Like far into the woods as well, would make a good horror setting) anyways they were in his little trailer and they were asleep until they heard this weird humming noise. Like a generator she told me, but louder and more musical almost, and saw bright colorful lights in the clearing in front of the trailer. They both got up and she said that she went outside to see what was happening and when she opened the door she felt vertigo and the colors started to spin and then she said that she just stood there like she couldn't move and could only see the loghts and hear the noise for what felt like hours before if just vanished into the sky and she was able to move. She said it was too bright to make our much detail, but that my biological father didn't make it out of the trailer before he froze too. Apparently they just decided to never talk about it again. But apparently that area of the forest has a lot of strange experiences associated with it.

Make of that what you will. I've actually had quite a few unexplained "paranormal" experiences. Nothing like abductions or like possession or thatfreaky shit, but small things if anyone's interested in just let me know.

I got my almost died in a car accident when I was like between 2-4 and I should have died but something saved me.

There's also the ghost dude I saw in my kitchen.

The creepy banging above me when I was babysitting my then 8yo sister in a house built in 1786 when there was nothing there and we were completely alone.

As well as the voices in my last apartment that would call to you when it was dark, as well as the shadow figure that appeared from the fucking haunted closet in that same apartment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Feb 6, 2019
Bones
🦴18.50BN
Pronouns
Shush Fenrir, those 80's haircuts, and those music videos that looked like they were strung together by AI, had absolutely nothing to do with aliens! 

Speaking of aliens...pyramids. I don't even need to say more than that. Just that one word and everyone knows what I'm talking about. Aliens made the pyramids. The shape itself can sharpen razors and prevent meat from spoiling. There's probably even a way to harness their energy for your home-made free energy device! If nothing else, then sitting in one will make you more enlightened. 

And if Horus is really Jesus, then what does that make me? The Pope must owe me a lot of back taxes. Blessed mother, son, and holy dead guy. Just don't ask any Kemetics what "ka mutef" means. 

Egyptian gods are aliens too, who taught the Egyptians everything they knew. ( /snark Because Africans couldn't have possibly figured any of that stuff out for themselves, right? Just don't look at all the earlier pyramids that prove that they had been practicing for quite awhile before they perfected it.) 

Oh yeah, and if your name is Imhotep, that probably means you're an evil zombie, and not something silly like a man of peace. 

KnightFenrirWulfhart

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge
Apr 10, 2019
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
@Shezep

Haha, definitely not. *Looks around shiftily*

I loved The Mummy movies, especially because I love Egyptian mythology. Yeah a lot of it is wrong but its pulpy and I love that shit. :p