Any Kpop fans? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Any Kpop fans?

Discussion in 'Books, Music, & Art' started by Aurelia, May 11, 2016.

1. Aurelia

Aurelia Canis Lupus
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ120.07
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :)
    I happen to be a huge kpop fan and its the fandom I'm mainly active in. Kpop fans in general look down upon otherkin so I don't know of any otherkin or therians in the fandom. I've been into kpop for over 4 years and I'm currently a big fan of BTS and Day6 (and others of course). Hoping there are some other kpop fans on here!

2. TimelordVictorious

TimelordVictorious ໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ89.92
    Primary Identity:
    Questioning
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    Oh man, I used to love K-Pop! Still listen to it for the nostalgia factor, but I don't know anything about most recent groups. There are just so many popping up all the time. To give you an idea, the group that got me into K-Pop was TVXQ (back when they were still five) with their song 'O'. They were huge at the time. Some groups I still listen to from time to time are 2NE1, SHINee, f(x) and BIGBANG. I guess the more I got into K-Pop, the more I learned about the way idols were treated in big companies and it made me slowly loose interest. That and tastes change with time, of course. I still enjoy K-Pop, just not keeping up with it anymore.

I don't know BTS (I heard the name though) or Day6. If you had to choose one song for each group, what song would you choose? I'll look them up on YouTube.

3. Aurelia

Aurelia Canis Lupus
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ120.07
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    Omg, oh boy. You're one of the classic fans, how all fans used to be. I miss that stuff sometimes.
    Ok, currently BTS is the most popular boy group, next to EXO. There's so many good songs, I don't which to recommend.
    I think I'll link one of my favorite songs here
    BTS is known for their diverse sound, so I'd suggest listening to more of their songs! If you like hip-hop type sounds, you'll like them. But their sound is always evolving.

As for Day6, they're not very popular. They're an actual band, not a boy band. They're from the same company as 2PM! Here's my current favorite song of theres.

Oh man, so much has changed since you were a fan... So so so much.

4. TimelordVictorious

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ89.92
    Primary Identity:
    Questioning
    Mood:
    I know, right? When I hear people talk about K-Pop nowadays, I feel like a grampa! :D

5. Aurelia

Aurelia Canis Lupus
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ120.07
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    If you ever want to get back into it, just PM me or something!

6. TimelordVictorious

Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ89.92
    Primary Identity:
    Questioning
    Mood:
    Nah, thanks. I don't think I'd have the energy to keep up with all the news and the groups and the TV shows... I just enjoy it from time to time. Thanks for the offer, though!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Aurelia

Aurelia Canis Lupus
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ120.07
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    You're welcome :)