Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Any other angel kin on here?

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
I am not angelkin (I think, but we might welcome an angel headmate someday, who knows). However, we have two cambion headmates so if you need someone to discuss opposites with, DM us asking for Malina or Etherea. Sam also has lots of experience with angels, considering he's a Winchester who stopped the apocalypse like three times, so that may help.

D

Deleted member 55982

Unverified
Not an Angel, unfortunately.

I’ve been identifying as a Werewolf since 2012 though. So I do fit that category.

Kirsten015

Transgender Pride
Non-Binary Pride
Fictionkin
Alterhuman
Plural
Pronouns
Neutral
Host is a fallen archangel (Ariel) but they heavily question themselves so they identify with being fallen far more though there are other fictional angelkin in the system.

Asherah

Alterhuman
Otherkin
Plural
Pronouns
Masculine
There is a Seraph inside of this system, when you need them. Careful- they've fallen. They've been rended into this reality against their will, and they're not happy. But they do what they will.

Sol

Otherhearted
Crow
Alterhuman
Otherkin
Fictionkin
Furry
Pronouns
Masculine
I may not be an angel-kin exactly, but as far as I'm aware of, two completely unrelated individuals have told me that I'm "light taking on a human form". I know angels are beings of ethereal light, so there might be a relevant link there. Also, you might benefit from reading about the concept of "Earth Angels". I hope that helps.