Any other Transformers fans? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Any other Transformers fans?

Discussion in 'Televison & Movies' started by HotRod, May 14, 2016.

1. HotRod

HotRod Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ46.10
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Hello! My absolute favorite thing is Transformers- I like that it's a franchise that can go from light-hearted and funny to pathos and drama in equal measure. I'm other hearted for two of the characters (Rodimus and Drift from MTMTE) and it's had a huge impact on me. The 1986 movie, MTMTE and Rescue Bots are my favorites, and Eugenesis CHANGED MY LIFE. Just figured it couldn't hurt to make a thread and see if anyone else wants to have feelings about their fave robots! :)

2. Ruko

Ruko Space Triangle
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Bones:
    Ƀ2,996.87
    Black DragonFerocious Obsidian DragonCrowBlue AngelBrimstone Demon
    Primary Identity:
    Celestial
    Mood:
    :angel:
    I watched and enjoyed a bit of Transformers Animated when it was on, and remember seeing some episodes of Transformers Beast Wars when I was very young; even got a toy of Megatron from that show, but I've certainly not followed it from it's beginnings. I liked the interactions between the humans and transformers in Transformers Animated; the classic 'things are so weird and different to what we're used to' thing with aliens visiting; cliché, but still I always found it enjoyable. I also found it reflected my own weird fascination with how humans do things, it's just always struck a tune with me.
    I don't think I have a favourite robot due to not following the franchise much, but I remember enjoying Prowl's dialogue in the Transformers Animated show.

• Like Like x 1
  3. riganthor

riganthor Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ28.63
    Primary Identity:
    Human/Non-Kin
    I used to watch transformers a lot when I was young, my favourite one was beast wars

4. Mist Howler

Mist Howler Tofu-Eating Reptilian
    Staff Member Guardian VIP Alien/Spacekin

Bones:
    Ƀ38,633.60
    Blue Shift PhilterSparkling PhilterVoice KeyGold VIP - Six Month Subcription
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    Mood:
    :angel:
    Hello! Another TF fan here! I still watch the cartoons (and on occasion the live-action movies, but the cartoons surpass it, by far). Unfortunately to my busy adult life, I haven't gotten to read too many of the comics and the current RB (S3 and beyond) and TF: RiD (after the first two episodes). I collect figures, clothing, watch them on televison, more merchandise; ohmygosh. I love them so much.

My favorite Cybertronian(s)..? Well, I would have to say it's good ol' G1 Wheeljack. He's like.. the uncle I've never had. Of course, Optimus Prime is just the father / teacher I wish I had. And then Knock Out who is as sassy and cunning medic as ever v_v. Oh! and Ratchet! Oh, Ratchet, I wish I can tell him how much he inspires me to do better in the medical field (I know it's So, those are way up there. Ok, I think some 'Cons need some recognition too, since I listed my favorite 'Bots. Dreadwing, by far, is my favorite 'Con. He's got so much integrity and is so freaking noble. Soundwave is also high up there on my favorite's list along with his symbiots such as Rumble and Frenzy (FIRRIB for life!!).

I also collect figures. Yes, yes, I have a growing collection c: and I have a Masterpiece Wheeljack cuz he's awesome!! I have a Vehicon, another Wheeljack, Knock Out, Bumbleebee, two Cliffjumpers, Megatron, Kreos of Nemisis Prime and Thrust, Arcee, and Optimus from Universal Studios c: I still wanna get more!! They're awesome like that. I need to collect more of them. Maybe I'll post pictures, for no reason at all. XD

Gaaaah. I love Transformers so much!!

Also, I have a question for y'all:

Autobot or Decepticon?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oxalaia

Oxalaia Spinolion
    Staff Member Guardian Dinosaur

Bones:
    Ƀ1,081.05
    Background Key
    Primary Identity:
    Alien
    Not that big of a fan but I have seen some Transformers. I don't remember what age though. But even though I watched it short times I was a fan of Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. I always laughed a bit when Bumblebee did something funny. And for Optimus Prime? Well as the kid I was I found him interesting in his dialogue and how he handled difficult situations.

As for Mist Howler question: While the Deceptions are cool I am more of the Autobots.