Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Any other Witches here besides me?

Kara

Shadow Dog
Pronouns
Neutral
I've been on and off (mostly off, lately) practicing witchcraft for about 9 years I think. I guess I'm an eclectic witch but my favorite things to work with right now are plants/herbs/nature in general and cooking. I mainly do witchcraft because I've always been drawn to it tbh, and I now realize this is probably because I was a witch (or something similar) as an elf! I'd love to get back into practicing regularly because I think it could help me connect with my elf side, plus a little magic never hurt anyone lol, god knows my life could use a little bit of magical boost.

Pronouns
Masculine
I'm a witch, yeah. Well I tend to refer to myself more as a chaos magician or an occultist, but yeah I do very much still go to my roots in witchcraft. Been practicing for just over 6 years now, so not an impressive amount of time but not new either. I do chaos magic, mostly energy work, practical sorcery, spirit work and thoughtform work.

Igel

Alterhuman
Fictionkin
Plural
Pronouns
Feminine
I'm a witch! I've been practicing witchcraft for about two and a half years now after I started practicing Wicca again. Right now, I'm working mostly with the elements and the moon.