• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

Any Therians Want to Chat?

BreadCat

I have one tail and xsome handmade collars. That's about it, my parents don't know I'm a therian.

Ok, another topic. Does anyone know you're a therian/otherkin? If so, who? 

ElleWulf

Pretty much everyone outside of my family knows, except my mom - but luckily she’s accepting! My partner isn’t alterhuman but he’s completely fine with it as well.

What's your favorite song or a song that helps you shift? 
always love this question ^_^ as im a big music buff lol i have quite alot that i love and that help me shift i can list some i want list all cause it be huge but some big ones ^^
The Killers: Deadlines and Commitments, Linkin Park: Burning in the skys, Nightwish: Last Ride Of The Day Within Temptation: Whole World Is Watching  list goes on XD

BreadCat

Thanks for sharing! My songs are Little Talks and Dirty Paws both by Of Monsters and Men

Anyone else have songs that they love or that help them shift? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I like hard rock, so In This Moment was a find for me. I love Big Bad Wolf and Sick like me especially. They just give that monstrous vibe ahah. Other than that, I enjoy monster hunter soundtracks, and Roundtable Rival, songs without lyrics can be quite fun to listen to, it makes my imagination work and often gets me in a shift.

Eersian

Broccoli makes me feel rabbit shifty and Turkey and rotisserie chicken makes me feel wolf shifty and alcohol or grape juice makes me feel dwarf shifty