• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

Any Undertale/Deltarune kins out there?

KiddieEevee

I’ve been curious about other kins from this game! I am Frisk kin! If there are anymore out there related to this game, hit up the comment section! I’m very excited to meet every one of you!

Akrimau

I was watching my brother play through undertale and he stsrted tallong about how he hated flowey, and pretended he wasnt going to kill him until the last avalible prompt so it would hurt him the most and I was deeply upset and had to then figure out why rip

KiddieEevee

I was watching my brother play through undertale and he stsrted tallong about how he hated flowey, and pretended he wasnt going to kill him until the last avalible prompt so it would hurt him the most and I was deeply upset and had to then figure out why rip
Oh ;; thats terrible. Im sorry you went through that. That really sucks

Akrimau

Oh ;; thats terrible. Im sorry you went through that. That really sucks
It's okay; I'm alright. I did some terrible things as flowey so its a fair reaction he had. I've gotten some nicer memories as asriel now too. A lot about chara in particular, which always leaves me with mixed feelings.

KiddieEevee

It's okay; I'm alright. I did some terrible things as flowey so its a fair reaction he had. I've gotten some nicer memories as asriel now too. A lot about chara in particular, which always leaves me with mixed feelings.
Thats understandable about Chara... I mostly have strong feelings towards characters. Like I know them personally.