Anyone have any tattoos dedicated to their inner beings?

Atarah

Me just being my curious self! xD I am wondering if anyone has their body inked up or is planning on getting a tattoo in the future. Will it have any spiritual meaning to you? would it symbolize your kintype/theriotype? Would you feel comfortable enough to even tattoo your kintype/theriotype on your body?
I have just one tattoo right now which stands for my inner spirit, the wolf. its fairly big and on my right forearm. I do however plan on getting another wolf tattoo, perhaps a full arm sleeve on my left arm :D curious to hear about yours if you have any!

Mystere

I'm too scared to get a tattoo but if I did I suppose my chosen tattoo does have relation to my celestial kintype! I would get a star, just a simple black star, somewhere - maybe my finger or the back of my neck or my wrist.

elinox

I've got 3 (technically 4) tattoos right now. I say technically because the fourth one is sort of a continuation of ink #3.

My first one is on my lower back and represents my love of theatre and movies. It's the drama masks.

My second tattoo, on my right ankle, is of a howling wolf silhouette with a night scene inside of it. This is the one related to my 'kin identity.

My third tattoo is for my first cat. It's her paw print.

And my final tattoo is for my second kitty. I just had this done back in February.
She approved!

I enjoy the whole tattooing process so I love seeing what ink people have. I've got at least one more tattoo I will likely be getting and it will probably be diving-related!

Atarah

Oh
I've got 3 (technically 4) tattoos right now. I say technically because the fourth one is sort of a continuation of ink #3.

My first one is on my lower back and represents my love of theatre and movies. It's the drama masks.

My second tattoo, on my right ankle, is of a howling wolf silhouette with a night scene inside of it. This is the one related to my 'kin identity.

My third tattoo is for my first cat. It's her paw print.

And my final tattoo is for my second kitty. I just had this done back in February.
She approved!

I enjoy the whole tattooing process so I love seeing what ink people have. I've got at least one more tattoo I will likely be getting and it will probably be diving-related!
that is wicked! :D this is mine. Sorry for such an extreme closeup! But for some reason it kept saying the file was too large lol. I am going back in sometime to get this one touched up, maybe add more color :) 20180306_190222.jpg

AshenFall

Floofmaster
VIP
I don't have any tattoos yet, but when I get the money I definitely want a few that in some way symbolize my kintypes. I've always wanted a sleeve but my only hesitation with that is how it'll probably end up looking on me when I've aged a few decades, heh.

Shezep

Holy Birb
VIP
I have a hawk's head with a blue sun on my shoulder. I wouldn't mind getting more, but I haven't felt the need to do so yet.

Fieron

I don't have any tattoos yet but I have a vague idea of what I want. A vault symbol somewhere (more symbolic of my source in general). Some kind of coyote (could just be a skull or could depict a fleshy coyote, no idea yet).

Owlcat

Me just being my curious self! xD I am wondering if anyone has their body inked up or is planning on getting a tattoo in the future. Will it have any spiritual meaning to you? would it symbolize your kintype/theriotype? Would you feel comfortable enough to even tattoo your kintype/theriotype on your body?
I have just one tattoo right now which stands for my inner spirit, the wolf. its fairly big and on my right forearm. I do however plan on getting another wolf tattoo, perhaps a full arm sleeve on my left arm :D curious to hear about yours if you have any!
Hi there! Well... I've been thinking of getting a tattoo of a snake, maybe in my hand, because the snake is my spirit animal, my spiritual guide. But, as my theriantype Chandra is both, a cat and an owl, now I think I should probably think of getting a tattoo related with Chandra; I really want to know that part of me better...

I plan to get a DLN-001 tat or maybe some Protomen lyrics...haven't decided yet but I've got two more years to think on it. This is the obvious question but do they hurt very much? I plan to get it on my wrist or neck.

elinox

This is the obvious question but do they hurt very much? I plan to get it on my wrist or neck.
It completely depends on your level of pain tolerance and where you get inked. For me, I had heard lower back tattoos were bad but mine didn't hurt at all. For some people it hurts more over their tendons or bones; others feel more discomfort over fatty areas. So it just depends.