• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

Anyone Keeping Up with The Dutchess of England?

I heard yesterday that one of the babies has been born. Name has been released but no one has seen the baby yet. I am now on search to get that name hehe. Does anyone else keep up with this news or is it just my weird hobby.

KnightFenrirWulfhart

The Dark Thief Of Knowledge
Honestly, since I check my Bing carousel everyday for my news (essentially I wake up and read my newspaper 😛 ) I see a lot of news about the British Royal Family, so while I don't read them, since I think most of it is nonsensical nitpicking and trying to find something wrong with every single person in the family, but I was like, "Gosh darn, how many kids is this now?! Didn't you just have your first like 6 months ago?!" So while I know it's been years, it sure doesn't feel like it.  

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
I actually couldn't get around this since every news show here in Germany would feature the baby... Archie is the name. I couldn't care much less tbh.

The name Archie has been getting a lot of trash lately because of it... 

Quickly hides my chosen name, which I did NOT choose because of the baby, I chose it before, dang it! Stop asking me that!

Vintage

Isn't this kid like 7th in line to the throne? He'll be a century by the time he can sit on it...I'd be so mad. Born into royalty but only to wait.