Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an alterhuman community serving otherkin, the furry fandom, fictionkin, therians, vampires, coping links, plural systems, and the other-hearted. We provide our users with a wide variety of features, such as: forums, media center, articles library, user blogs, social groups, live chat, and more!

Curious? Come join us today!

Are Hellions a Species?

M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
I've been reading up on hellions and demons again but I'm still confused as to if hellions are actually a species itself. By definition on Google, hellions are basically "a rowdy, mischievous, or troublemaking person, especially a child", which is just like ZackTheSerialKiller. But I'm stumped. I can't say he's a demon or what actually classifies as a demon. Zack has supernatural powers such as possession and mind control. Though, I feel like he might as well just be only called a fluffhog, a species that I have meant to write about. They are like a hedgehog (really only because they have spines and can curl in a ball) but are more imp/goblin-like down to the stereotypical personalities and looks with the ability to manipulate their internal organs and other body parts and have regeneration.

Anyways, I just wanted to know if hellions are actually another species or just a noun to describe someone? Like how people would say that someone is evil.

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
In my personal experience with some spiritual stuff, Hellion refers to a race, rather than a species. Like how if your from America,  your American, and so on. It refers to those who originate from hell. Their species is entirely independent from this.

That's what I've learned in my personal experience. I know some may have experienced differently though.

M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
In my personal experience with some spiritual stuff, Hellion refers to a race, rather than a species. Like how if your from America,  your American, and so on. It refers to those who originate from hell. Their species is entirely independent from this.

That's what I've learned in my personal experience. I know some may have experienced differently though.
Thank you for the reply, I think I'm going to remove hellion from Zack's biography and only keep Fluffhog.