Armello

Z

Zen'akufuni

I'm curious as to whether or not anyone has played Armello? The art style is amazing, and I imagine that it is relevant to the interests of some. I've yet to try it, but am interested in the opinions of those who have.

Z

Zen'akufuni

What platform would you play on? It's currently on Steam (for Windows, Mac, and Linux) and PS4 (which is on sale until Tuesday). The three Steam versions are cross-play, but they can't play with PS4 players (they are looking into changing that, though).

[QUOTE="Zen'akufuni]What platform would you play on? It's currently on Steam (for Windows, Mac, and Linux) and PS4 (which is on sale until Tuesday). The three Steam versions are cross-play, but they can't play with PS4 players (they are looking into changing that, though).
[/QUOTE]I'd probably get it on Steam then. Thanks for telling me. I'll look into it!

Z

Zen'akufuni

BirdMonster said:
I'd probably get it on Steam then. Thanks for telling me. I'll look into it!
Sure thing! There is a 4-pack that effectively lowers the cost from $20 per copy to $15. If there were enough interested people here, we could pool our funds in order to do something like that. I'd normally be wary, I don't think anyone would be bad enough to make off with the money or games, as it would pretty much make them a pariah of the community. So, there's at least this possibility to consider, as it would save a bit of cash.

Definitely looking into this on Steam. Ughh and you're right, the art style is awesome which is a huge plus! Art style can really make or break my interest in a game/movie/show/comic.