Announcement - Article Contest | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Announcement Article Contest

Discussion in 'News & Information' started by Shiro, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    Kinmunity is hosting an open call for library articles. This means that all users of Kinmunity (not just Elders) will be able to write an article and propose it to be published in our library. There will be bones awards per article published. There is no limit on how many articles a user may submit for consideration. If you're interested, see below.

• We are looking for articles about the otherkin, fictionkin, therianthropy, other hearted, vampirism, and/or multiplicity communities.
      • We are looking primarily for informational articles which explain each community in-depth. We will need at least one informational article of this type per community. Some example of good articles are an article about the history of the otherkin community, or an article which explains the therianthropy community. We will offer 100 bones in addition to the standard bones amount per article for articles of this type!
      • We are also looking for guides, an example of a good article for this category would be "a guide to mental shifting". We will offer 50 bones in addition to standard bones amount per article of this type.
      • We are accepting articles of all types. You will receive between 500 to 700 bones per article, in addition to the category bonus if the article meets one of the two criteria above.
    • Articles should be at a minimum of 500 words.
    • Only published articles will be eligible to win bones.

Regular Members
    1. Click here to submit an article. (Elders and staff should NOT use this link, and should see below)
    2. If your article is approved, you'll receive 500 bones!
    Elders and Staff
    1. Click here to submit an article. (This link is accessible to Elders and Staff only!)
    2. Send a private message to @Shiro with the link to your article (it will be automatically published) for it to count.
    3. You'll receive 700 bones if your article is of good quality.
    The submission period will end on September 30th 2016. Good luck!

#1 Shiro, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Chibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Bones:
    Ƀ1,816.75
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :hushedface:
    I like this idea! And it's good timing too; I've got an article in progress currently.

3. Seraphyna

Seraphyna Curmudgeony Shlion
    Elder

Theta DeltaSharkFemale Lion
    Bones:
    Ƀ3,751.67
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :oldwoman:
    Oh good, it gives me over a month to actually be productive.

4. House of Chimeras

House of Chimeras Book-loving Historians
    Elder

Bones:
    Ƀ527.91
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    We would submit some of our History of the Otherkin Communities Project articles, but we so often update them as we find more sources... Hm...

- Z (male, snowy owl)

5. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p

Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    You will be permitted to update once submitted. Elders can update their articles.

6. Thrakeina

Thrakeina Hatchling

Ferocious Green DragonRed DemonVoice Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ48.32
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    Teresa and I have been collecting information on dragons in different countries and time periods. Would something like that be good to submit?

7. Castellamare

Castellamare little hen
    Dragon

White Winged AngelFerocious Blue WyvernBrown GriffinMale LionBuckDoeBlack CatFemale LionMustangSpotted BuckSpotted DoeRainbow BuckRainbow DoeBlue GriffinSharkCrowGrey RaptorRed RaptorWhite Feathered RaptorGreen RaptorOrange RaptorOtherkin HeptagramWuffyFerocious Alabaster Dragon
    Bones:
    Ƀ141.71
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    That would be good, the library is open to many things. There's already an article on dragons but does not go into as much depth as I'm imagining you would doing that as your article's sole purpose. There's stuff on wolves too. The library welcomes awakening stories and personal experiences too, there's not really a limit on what you can submit so long as it teaches something?

8. Mya

Mya Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ218.51
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    I think I will give it a try and write down my experiences as a dog and with theriantropy in the next few days, if it's okay for you.

9. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p

Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.36
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    That would be awesome!

• Like Like x 1