Awakening Stories? | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Awakening Stories?

A group for demon resources, support and comparing experiences.

1. Arcane

Arcane Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ71.84
    Primary Identity:
    Shadow
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    Hey, I was actually just wondering if any of you have any awakening stories...such as, how did you know you were a demon? Have you awoken all the way, or just in part like me?
    Did something trigger your awakening?

I dunno, I guess I just want to know more about it and all of you

2. Cipher

Cipher Great Wyrm
    Elder

Bones:
    Ƀ845.31
    Black Winged AngelChibi DragonBrimstone Demon
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    Mood:
    :relievedface:
    I don't think I had any one singular "awakening", exactly. It was more that at some point in my life around five years ago, a cluster of certain thoughts and experiences regarding myself and my spirituality as they developed throughout my life coalesced into this idea of a shared soul; because I'd been dealing with the thoughts/experiences for so long, it didn't really seem like anything groundbreaking. Everything sort of settled comfortably in the back of mind.

3. Thrakeina

Thrakeina Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ48.62
    Ferocious Green DragonRed DemonVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    My memories, some distorted and some not, have been bleeding through to my host headmate for as long as she can remember. She played at being a kind of volcano-faery, had a fascination with fire. I didn't fully 'wake up' until around middle school, and then she thought I was a muse or figment of her imagination. I knew myself. Not all the way, but I knew I was my own person. I've only recently recovered enough of my own memories to know myself fully, and she was only recently introduced to the idea of benign headmates.
     Teresa  

4. Arcane

Arcane Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ71.84
    Primary Identity:
    Shadow
    Mood:
    If you don't mind me asking, what's a headmate?

5. Thrakeina

Thrakeina Hatchling

Bones:
    Ƀ48.62
    Ferocious Green DragonRed DemonVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    Mood:
    A headmate is another entity inside your head. Be they a tulpa (imaginary friend given a life of their own), a walk-in (a spirit who walked in), or in our case another soul attached to the original. Just like anyone, they can be benign or malevolent, and while outwardly similar to conditions like DID it's something a bit different. House of Chimeras is the local expert on headmates. The term for a person who has headmates is the host of a multiple system.
     Teresa  

6. Arcane

Arcane Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ71.84
    Primary Identity:
    Shadow
    Mood:
    Oh wow! That's really good to know!

7. Caols

Caols Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ0.50
    Primary Identity:
    Demonic
    I knew there was something wrong with me when storms occur. from an early age I already felt a difference, but I showed that children's ways and made silly questions, my mother said I was an old child: I was very quiet, introspective and talk about strange things. I never had a problem in dealing with people, but the feeling that something was wrong was present in every day. As a child I played to go to amazing places and deal with all kinds of creatures, soon after these games began, the dreams came. A red-haired woman as blood said something to me in a place full of stones, soon after I was in a large open field where everything was moving so fast that I only saw the color of strong smudging. Something light came toward me and went through my chest with a spear of light.It took me to realize that all that were not just dreams, they passed me the feeling of being vital and extremely important. That's when I realized I could do some things involving the basic energy that is in everything, no pyrotechnics, it is actually so common that it is in any basic text on magick.I know I can do but I can not remember more. I just want to know the purpose of it all.