• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

Big Cats Getting Snacks!

Effervescent-Daydream

I'm not a wild feline myself, domestic actually, but I still really enjoyed watching this! I watched it while eating lunch today and I thought I'd share it for any other felines who might enjoy it~

WitchImage

Not to be a downer but you honestly may want to avoid anything to do with BCR. They're sketchy as hell and want big cats to go extinct. This site has a bunch of info and evidence. Warnings for animal abuse and stuff as well.

Shame that a good sanctuary/rescue for big cats doesn't exist at all. At least. It sure doesn't seem like one does.

Charias

Wandering Wolf
Staff member
Guardian
Moved to Fun & Games since this seems to fit better here~

In the future please keep in mind that The Clearing is for discussion - if you have anything you want to show people something that doesn't provoke discussion about otherkin/therians/etc., I suggest posting it in either Chit Chat or Fun & Games instead! ^^

Effervescent-Daydream

Moved to Fun & Games since this seems to fit better here~

In the future please keep in mind that The Clearing is for discussion - if you have anything you want to show people something that doesn't provoke discussion about otherkin/therians/etc., I suggest posting it in either Chit Chat or Fun & Games instead! ^^
Ok, sorry! Thanks! ^-^