irl sonic
Staff member
We are looking into ways to bring the blogs back. As the site was down for a considerable amount of time, we did not want to delay putting the site online for use any further. There are a few missing features that will be returning over the next several weeks.

The Animus Master
I look forward to the return of blogs, similar to Vintage I’ll make do with using Werdsmith until then, it’s handy

Uber-Geek Fauntaur
I've just been using a forum thread in the meantime. It's not a perfect substitute, but it does the job and allows for discussion, which is nice.

Question, if someone was to make a thread like this to sort of log kin-related personal stuff, which subforum should they post it to? I've looked around a bit and figured maybe "the lake" would be the best fit, but I'm still a bit unsure

Uber-Geek Fauntaur
@Naia I wanted to see if there's been any progress on this and other site features. As it's now been two months, I'm guessing things didn't go as planned. And I totally get that; real life and all. Any chance we could get an update though?
I hadn't originally thought I'd want or need a journal or blog here, but it's proven interesting on another forum I'm active on. So having one here, on a forum populated by otherkin, would be nice.

Alternatively, perhaps people could do their blogging/journaling on a place like Dreamwidth if it doesn't work out here?