Books you are reading

Arthy

The white lily dragon
The last book I read was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in spanish with the traduction of editorial Salamandra. I read that book the last week and is amazing!

[PLURALSYS=Kyle]I'm waiting for the first one to come into the library, but I'm reading a set of manga series. I say a set because the story's set up with different storylines. The set is the Higurashi when they Cry series. I finished the Abducted bu Demons Arc a while ago, and I'm waiting for the first book of the Cotton Drifting Arc!

I feel like I should do a general description of what it is. Basically, this kid lives in a village in the mountains and goes to school with this group of girls in a one-room schoolhouse. The village has a festival called the "Cotton-Drifting Festival." Basically, the kid finds out that a mirder happens every year on the night of the cotton drifting, and he tries to figure out why.

It's actually really good for a horror manga, it's less predictable than some of the other ones I've read.

(Note: this is based on the Abducted by Demons Arc, from what I've heard, the other arcs have very different stories, but are all based on the Cotton Drifting.)

I'm also reading Human.4!

It's about these people who live in a small town where they have this talent show. One of the main character's best friends decides he's gonna do a hypnotist act in the talent show, and when the volunteers (the main character, his other best friend, and two adults) come out of the hypnosis, things have changed. Drastically. As in, everyone's sitting totally still and all outside communications are cut off.

[/PLURALSYS]

Edan

I'm currently reading "A Monster Calls" which I have just started today, it's good so far. I'm not big on reading. I have actually bought 5 new books on Greek Mythology in hopes of finding more on my kintype Pan.

erens

[PLURALSYS=color_hue=0;Eren]Once I get the spoons, I'm gonna start the Raven Cycle series!! But, I just finished The Program and The Treatment by Suzanne Young. They're both so good! You should all read them if you get a chance![/PLURALSYS]

I read like its my job haha. I enjoy reading and how it can take you back to a whole new world.

My favorite that I'm reading at the current moment that is free on Kindle is:

Pearl Savage by Tamara Rose Blodgett

Clara Williamson is a princess living in a dark post-apocalyptic future of bio-spheres fashioned to protect 1890s America. A time when marriages are arranged for things other than love. When her sadistic mother betroths her to an abusive prince from a neighboring sphere to secure their future in illicit trade, Clara determines to escape. Leaving a life of familiar terror behind, she embraces the dangers of Outside that no one from the spheres has seen in nearly a century and a half. Clara escapes tyranny only to discover the sphere-dwellers are not the only people who survived the cataclysmic events of one hundred forty years prior. She finds herself trapped, unable to return to the abusive life of the sphere while facing certain danger Outside.

Other than that I am also reading:

Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan

The Demonata by Darren Shan

The Inheritence Cycle by Christopher Paolini (I probably spelled his last name wrong)

elinox

The Palace Job by Patrick Weekes. 

Here's the official description from Amazon:

"Loch is seeking revenge. 

It would help if she wasn’t in jail.

The plan: to steal a priceless elven manuscript that once belonged to her family, but now is in the hands of the most powerful man in the Republic. To do so Loch—former soldier, former prisoner, current fugitive—must assemble a crack team of magical misfits that includes a cynical illusionist, a shapeshifting unicorn, a repentant death priestess, a talking magical warhammer, and a lad with seemingly no skills to help her break into the floating fortress of Heaven’s Spire and the vault that holds her family’s treasure—all while eluding the unrelenting pursuit of Justicar Pyvic, whose only mission is to see the law upheld.

What could possibly go wrong?"

Gryff

Uber-Geek Fauntaur
I'm not usually a big reader, but I've been reading Hyrule Historia a bit lately. It's the backstory of the Legend of Zelda games.

AshenFall

Floofmaster
VIP
Been reading the Wings of Fire series recently, actually really enjoying it. Currently halfway through the second series as of writing this.

Someone recommended me to His Majesty's Dragon, so I'm working through that and revisiting my old love of fantasy. I also just finished Crichton's Dragon Teeth... which was good, but not nearly satisfying enough of an ending after the slow burn.

I am currently reading Peter And the Secret Of Rundoon. It's the third book in the Starcatcher series and it's based off of Peter Pan. It's an amazing read and it gives you a background into the past of Peter Pan.

Hund

I recently reread the Titus Groan trilogy by Mervyn Peake. If you want a general idea of what it's about, imagine a really bleak gothic setting populated by a cast of eccentric grotesques with funny names (at one point there's a tertiary character named Spogfrawne), and every scene, whether it be an epic fight sequence or a character taking an uneventful walk from point A to point B, is painstakingly described in vivid detail and in the most interesting way possible.

It's awesome.