Charias Wandering Wolf
    Demonkin

Bones:
    Ƀ1,384.14
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    Well, I guess I'll start? I'm Charias, I'm 18 and non-binary (any pronouns are fine)! And I'm arthropod-hearted. So that's arachnids, insects and crustaceans. I'm pretty much the crazy bug person. Have been since I was nine or ten years old. For some reason, I find arthropods completely fascinating and I feel like I understand them on some level. I guess it takes a special kind of weird to empathise with a house fly, haha.

I'm also questioning whether I'm reptile-hearted and/or black dog-hearted. I'm not sure my connections with those are strong enough to consider them heart-types.

What else to say... umm, I like drawing and sometimes writing, reading stuff, playing video games and silly browser games. I'm also really terrible at introductions, if you haven't noticed already! :p

2. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    :confounded2:
    You make me feel like I wrote an essay now haha, but thanks for putting this together so quick

3. Charias

Charias Wandering Wolf
    Demonkin

Bones:
    Ƀ1,384.14
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    @Mirath and you make me feel like I should've wrote more! Introductions are hard... and no problem! I'm just glad I found something productive to do with my spare time. :p

4. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    Truth be told, I could have written more, but then I'd be rambling over and over again.

I don't like writing introductions sometimes, it's like 'What will people think of this? Where do I start? Where do I stop? Do I include x, y, and z?'

5. Charias

Charias Wandering Wolf
    Demonkin

Bones:
    Ƀ1,384.14
    Primary Identity:
    Polykin
    Mood:
    @Mirath the reason I kept mine short is because I didn't want to ramble... I mean, who wants to listen to me go on and on about my connection with insects!? But yeah, introductions are pretty difficult... honestly I usually spend ages just rereading and second guessing because is it weird for me to say that? or should I include this or not? But I don't think it really matters that much. Or, at least, that's what I tell myself so I can stop continuously tweaking my post.

6. Mirath

Mirath The Animus Master
    VIP Thoughtform Haven

Background Key
    Bones:
    Ƀ13,263.93
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Mood:
    I just kinda wrote down what was relevant, which was more than what I was expecting, but I wanted more... Of a background, if that makes sense. Not that I have anything to prove/answer to though

I'll shut up now so I don't take up all the replies.