Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Can I feel attraction to other wolves/cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYP3RB0LT

Pronouns
Masculine
I am aware that Fractal is attracted to other synthesizers, so I was wondering if I could be attracted to other wolves and cats like myself? I don’t want people to think of me as a zoophile, but yet this question is most likely making me seem like one. I apologize in advance and I can delete this post later if needed.

Pronouns
Masculine
i'd probably say be careful- your feelings aren't anybody else's business and you're allowed to feel the way you do. but if you find yourself ever wanting to act on those feelings, remember that despite your inner nature, you are in a human body, and it would be wrong to act on that attraction. but i don't think you're in much danger of that- you seem pretty self-aware, from what i'm seeing.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Therianthrope
Xenogender Pride
Asexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
Hey Hyper, please be aware that zoophilia is often a crime in many countries. If you are experiencing these thoughts I recommend seeking a professional for some guidance. Kinmunity does not accept zoophilia due to our core values in safety, and any kind of discussion is prohibited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.