Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Can otherkin practice witchcraft?

ThatKitsune

Pronouns
Masculine
I have been thinking about this, I am a witch and I practice witchcraft, but, then I learned I was otherkin, and I am a baby witch but I don't know if otherkin can be witches too, I guess this is just very new territory so I'm very unfamiliar with all of this so bear with me with my silly questions at times. ^^"

2-D

Plural
Fictionkin
Furry
Bisexual Pride
Asexual Pride
Otherkin
Transgender Pride
Pronouns
Masculine
I don't see why not? I'm a witch (practicing for a little over 2 years) and it's been good. You can even do magic related to your otherkinity. :)

Asherah

Pronouns
Masculine
Practicing witchcraft is partially what led me to discovering my otherkin identity! I started meditating for religious purposes, and during those sessions, I started feeling phantom limbs, and having mental shifts! Doing research into the otherkin/therian experience made me want to continue practicing my craft to better explore myself, and vice versa. The two have walked very closely hand-in-hand for me, and I actually don't believe that my otherkin/therian identity is purely spiritual. ^ ^ My witchcraft and kin experiences complement each other very well!

Lepus alleni

just a hare
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Other
The first time I met another otherkin was actually at a Wicca convention my mother brought me to. A lot of spiritual otherkin can be found in witchy circles (as well as I'm sure psychological otherkin, but spiritual alterhumanism seems to dominate this space).

ThatKitsune

Pronouns
Masculine
The first time I met another otherkin was actually at a Wicca convention my mother brought me to. A lot of spiritual otherkin can be found in witchy circles (as well as I'm sure psychological otherkin, but spiritual alterhumanism seems to dominate this space).
Practicing witchcraft is partially what led me to discovering my otherkin identity! I started meditating for religious purposes, and during those sessions, I started feeling phantom limbs, and having mental shifts! Doing research into the otherkin/therian experience made me want to continue practicing my craft to better explore myself, and vice versa. The two have walked very closely hand-in-hand for me, and I actually don't believe that my otherkin/therian identity is purely spiritual. ^ ^ My witchcraft and kin experiences complement each other very well!
So cool! Amazing to see how well tied otherkin peeps (I use peeps in a very neutral way btw) and witches are! :D