Characters for D&D and other tabletop games | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Characters for D&D and other tabletop games

Discussion in 'Games & Video Games' started by MechanicJasper, Jun 21, 2016.

1. MechanicJasper

MechanicJasper Autonomous and Anxious Android
    Machines United!

Bones:
    Ƀ1,128.79
    Otherkin HeptagramVoice Key
    Primary Identity:
    Machinekin
    Spent a while last night drawing up my D&D character, a young wizard named Blaine. I actually first made them for a Pathfinder session that didn't quite happen because the group I planned to play with is... unreliable to say the least. I had the DM, my girlfriend at the time, over in my dorm for the planned session, messaged the other two players to see if they were ready to meet up and start, only to find they weren't even on campus at all. Sigh. I'm transferring Blaine over to a D&D character sheet and hoping in to a group or something online.

Let's make this a big thread for sharing stuff about your characters!

Attached Files:

2. Gryff

Gryff Uber-Geek Fauntaur
    Elder Your Kintype is What

Bones:
    Ƀ1,816.75
    Chibi DragonBrimstone DemonMustang
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Mood:
    :hushedface:
    My current D&D character is a satyr bard/sorcerer named Mazini. He likes playing music a lot and is a bit pompous. So in more ways than one, he's a bit inspired by myself. Fun to play, in any case.

I also have a Warhammer 40k RPG going, wherein I'm playing a tech priest who's obsessed with efficiency and wishes he was a robot.

3. Amaris Matris

100% Gamer Blood

Bones:
    Ƀ252.69
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I have recently made a new character as a Cleric, I always played rogues before and felt like having a change. I chose being a Minotaur and specifically a Battle-Cleric because I thought it would be funny for a giant Minatour to charge in, get beaten down on and then run away to meditate or whatever Clerics do to invoke their healing.

I made him 73 years old and a hallmark of his family is that they start growing their beards from the day they were born. Because of this, no one actually knows his gender for sure as his beard is so long it is wrapped around his body like a robe. He is charming in that twinkly-eyed way that old men can be and a bit lechery (totally a word) to add some humour to the roleplay.

His name is Grōm (pronounced 'grome') The Holy Horns. There's a little bit of a Discworld reference for you Pratchett fans out there.

4. Zeran and Berrilyn

Bones:
    Ƀ90.26
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    I recently finished a D&D campaign as an elven revenant, and this character was actually one that resonated with me far more than any of the others I've ever played. it was in a custom campaign world, and as a custom character class that was based on the paladin, and my DM let me make them one of the world's gods. I gave her the name I typically use, Zeran Xunorla, and everything I had her do came completely naturally, by instinct. it was fun.
    The custom character class was called equalizer, and members of the class are dedicated to the protection of the prime material plane. she was able to sense beings that were from another plane, or had been touched by another plane. She could sense demons, angels, abberations, undead... all of 'em.(I hope posting in here is okay, and not a case of unwanted thread necromancy.....)
     Zeran