• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

Comment your age. If someone else has already done so, like that person's comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy-River

37 (will be 38 this July)

I seem to be unclear on the rules of the game. Do you just like anyones comment, or only the comments that match your age? Cause its worded like you either post your age, or you like a comment from someone who already posted your own age.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bhiurd

Unverified
37 (will be 38 this July)

I seem to be unclear on the rules of the game. Do you just like anyones comment, or only the comments that match your age? Cause its worded like you either post your age, or you like a comment from someone who already posted your own age.
You comment your age unless someone has already commented the age that you are. If you see your age commented, you like that comment.

So for example, say I'm 17. Instead of commenting my age, I would like Lunastre's comment. But if I wasn't 17 and instead a different age that nobody has said yet, I would comment that age.

I hope that makes sense.

M

MariaTheFictionkin

Unverified
I was unsure about the instructions of this thread so I assumed you just liked anyone who comments their age.

Naia

*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator
Hello,

I am locking this topic because it represents an unauthorized use of the reaction system. The reaction system is intended to reward users for posting quality content, not to be given loosely in forum games. You can find more information about the reaction system and its intended purpose here.

Please don't react to any posts already in this thread! Such reacts will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.