Connections | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Connections

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Adaire, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Adaire

Adaire Forest Faery
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ40.57
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    I've not been here a while, but I've seen many people connect spiritually and emotionally on this forums. And, I really want to know how you guys feel when talking to each other. When I've met some of you, I'm sure you all can agree I started saying some witchy stuff about your auras. :p I want to know, do you guys feel a spiritual connection when talking to each other as much as I do? And what kind of feelings do you get when being on these forums? I've noticed there are a lot of spiritual people on here, so I thought it'd be perfect to ask this question! I feel very attached to you guys and I'm glad to feel at home. I want to know if you met anyone who you've had relations with in another life or before you've met on here. :3 Also, is there anyone else on here that is all about magick and stuff? Do you think that such magickal phenomenons exist?

• Like Like x 2
  2. PinkTitanium

PinkTitanium The Fallen Faerie
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ47.76
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    Well you know how I felt connected to you lol
    Also, I have a connection to @Grim Dragon , @Laufey, and @Nyht Myst specifically.
    I've also felt instant connections with others, but none as strong as the 4 of you.

3. Adaire

Adaire Forest Faery
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ40.57
    Primary Identity:
    Fae
    I've of course felt the connection with you of course. XP But I also felt one with one girl named Chelsea, HummingHawk, Hyphero, and Dextero. :3

4. Shiro

Shiro The foxy wolfeh ;p
    Staff Member Administrator

Bones:
    Ƀ38,278.56
    Standard Media KeyWuffyChibi WolfGold Theta DeltaSilver Werewolf CoinGold Wolf CoinBrimstone DemonRed KitsuneBarghestWonder WolfChibi FoxGold PawBronze Fox Coin
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :relaxed:
    I personally don't believe it's possible to form spiritual connections or to read auras via text, video chat perhaps, but not text.

• Like Like x 3
  5. NabiHime

NabiHime Spawn
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1.41
    Primary Identity:
    Elfen
    Erm, I don't know....perhaps for some people it's possible? But for me it's rather difficult to form spiritual connection to people I've never met on real life, or any kind of connections, for that matter. Also, I'm not all about magick, but I do believe that it's a natural part of life, so to speak. And greetings, Adaire. C:

6. Elvode

Elvode Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ358.37
    Primary Identity:
    Draconic
    I'm not all about magick but I did study it and I still do have the materials for it, I quit because depression took over, it's difficult keeping things up when being depressed and school at the same time.
    I don't really feel connected to people over internet in any way, mostly because I block it out, I don't wish to feel that connection like you do, it makes me feel way too attached to people I don't really know.
    A friend of mine and I apparently shared a past life, I don't know that but her mother told us, I don't doubt her gifts, she's a quite known shaman around my area, when my friend and I started hanging out in the very beginning we didn't know about each others spiritual beliefs, we didn't ask, until I met her mother and she said "there's definitely something spiritually odd about you."

7. Tammikuu

Tammikuu Little Lobo

Bones:
    Ƀ943.34
    Blue Wolf
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    Mood:
    :)
    I find it hard to make connections with people anyway let alone over the internet. I feel drawn to some people as they share similar views to me and express themselves like I do but I've never felt a connection with anyone online like how you describe Adaire. Maybe it's because I'm not comfortable being connected to anyone I don't know very well. That's not to say I don't appreciate people being friendly and taking an interest in my views as I would do to others, I just don't connect any further than that.

8. Diamond Dogs

Diamond Dogs Spawn

Bones:
    Ƀ0.05
    Primary Identity:
    Fictionkin
    Perhaps it's just the way we perceive energy, but I think it's completely possible to form a spiritual connection with someone over text. Your energy signature is unique, and it bleeds into every action you take; every interaction you make, every life you impact, every word you speak or type, is imprinted with your energy in some way. While energetic connections do get stronger with proximity, I don't think physical closeness is by any means necessary to get a read on someone's energy.

I'm glad to hear you've been able to make those types of bonds with people here in this community. We have forged some pretty powerful spiritual bonds with internet friends in the past, some of which are even more powerful than the bonds we share with our local friends, so I understand just how important those types of connections can be. Even if you don't have the ability to reach out and touch that person, your lives are still so intricately woven together through ties that don't need to be touched in order to be felt.

- Revolver Ocelot

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nyht Myst

Nyht Myst The Element System
    Elder Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ138.65
    Primary Identity:
    Multiple System
    Mood:
    :neutral2:
    I agree, it takes a long time of interacting with people but I have created bonds with people through texts and chats, and the way it works for me is as I talk with them I slowly build up an understanding of what their energy feels like from the minute amount that is in their speech, the more of an understanding I have the stronger that bond gets.