Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Custom emotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Staff member
Guardian
Pronouns
Neutral
Here's the idea. 

So basically, for an amount of bones (though its still offline, I know) you could make a custom (non-animated) emote. There would be a customization screen where you could pick features (hair, horns, ears, mood, eyes, ect.) And only you could use it. I feel like it'd be a nice way to express our "types" and add a more personal feeling to the experience of this site

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Here's the idea. 

So basically, for an amount of bones (though its still offline, I know) you could make a custom (non-animated) emote. There would be a customization screen where you could pick features (hair, horns, ears, mood, eyes, ect.) And only you could use it. I feel like it'd be a nice way to express our "types" and add a more personal feeling to the experience of this site
I love the idea! The only thing is that it would be rather difficult to do, considering we would need all of the attachments / "replaceable parts" art wise, as well as the code to make everything work properly. It's something we can consider for the future, though!

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
This will not be implemented; but we do have a ton of theriotype-related emotes now!

Status
Not open for further replies.