Daily Thought

Draconi kratosus

Sep 25, 2018
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Figured this was needing to be brought back. So... Here it is.

I have to say, having a public holiday dedicated to a sport is stupid. Like here in Victoria Australia, we have the AFL Grand Final this weekend and for some reason I cannot fathom, we have tomorrow off. Not that I'm complaining about time off from work, just wish there was a better reason behind it.

M

Mirath

Unverified
I wish I was back in bed... even halfway through my day I’m just tired, which in turn makes me feel cold.

Being sat in the sun isn’t so bad though.

M

Mirath

Unverified
250 Bones to start the Thoughtform Haven group again.

500 Bones to have a custom title.

... decisions, decisions...

Draconi kratosus

Sep 25, 2018
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Yes. The "scientific" terms for vampyre that we have come up with work so well.

Homo Vampiria Sanguinati & Homo Vampiria Psychonautilus. For blood drinkers and energy consumers respectively.

Joker

Sep 27, 2018
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
I should be sleeping, but I should also be practicing my audition monologue, so clearly what I'm doing is browsing Tumblr.

P

Phase

Unverified
Generalizing and calling a whole group of animals stupid makes no sense to me. Especially when you're judging a species with different adaptations from other species. By all means, call individuals of a species stupid but don't generalize. It's not black and white. This is also applicable to the human species.

Draconi kratosus

Sep 25, 2018
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Heeyo! Heeeeyo,  daylight come and we wanna go home.  
Come Mr dragon man.  Dragon me hazelnuts. Daylight come, and we burn the world.
One man,  two man, hu-man CRUNCH!!! 
Daylight come, and we burn the world. 

Kerguelen

Sep 26, 2018
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Despite most likely not being dragon kin, I can relate to a few dragon traits, like the horns. Especially the horns why do I feel like I have horns sometimes. It kind of feels like this dude right here when I get those horns...

image.jpeg/monthly_2018_12/image.jpeg.75d6e9e7b4437f1376ab734f1e5ef267.jpeg" data-ratio="74.9">

Except my "horns" often come with a bony forehead plate of some sort as well. And a long lizard-ish tail.

Unfortunately for me, thinking about dragons and how I relate to them gets the Dragon Tales song stuck in my head. And now that song is stuck in my head. ARGH

P

Phase

Unverified
I shouldn't be drinking anything dairy. I am now very nauseous and dealing with bad stomach cramps and that's fun.

Last edited:

Mazkl

Oct 3, 2018
Bones
🦴0.00BN
Pronouns
Playing the didgeridoo is an effective use of time and energy regardless of the situation at hand.

I seriously wish I could actually play it beyond pretending it's a microphone and singing Hallelujah into it repeatedly.

Vintage

Dec 27, 2018
Bones
🦴1.50BN
Pronouns
Feminine
Never understood the dislike for eggnog. 

I've drank thick shakes before (protein) and I'm usually a texture-phobe when it comes to food. Is it the taste? I have some in the fridge. The only reason it would hurt my stomach is because I don't really drink dairy much. I think most eggnog hate is irrational lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Phase

Unverified
"Woyote" is the stupidest word ever. Pronunciation makes no sense. At least with coywolf, you say the first bit the same as you say coyote (yes, contrary to messed up pronunciation in documentaries and such: coy is still pronounced "kai"). "Woe-yote"/"Whoa-yote and "wai-yote", are the only ways you can say woyote and that just sounds dumb. Now, if you want to pronounce it like "wolf", you'd say "wolyote" which still sounds stupid.

Last edited:

Kerguelen

Sep 26, 2018
Bones
🦴0.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Never understood the dislike for eggnog. 

I've drank thick shakes before (protein) and I'm usually a texture-phobe when it comes to food. Is it the taste? I have some in the fridge. The only reason it would hurt my stomach is because I don't really drink dairy much. I think most eggnog hate is irrational lol.
Oh, I don't hate it, I actually love it. But it gives me diarrhea. And yet, I continue to drink large glasses of it.

P

Phase

Unverified
I'm fully prepared to destroy every single friendship I have if someone talks to me before I get a message from either of two specific people. I'm sick of other people and those two are the only ones who actually matter*

*Those two and the kid I sort of unofficially adopted and consider a son. I am just more focused on those two people because those two people are both my partners who I haven't heard from in a while.

Last edited:

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Dec 26, 2018
Bones
🦴33.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Since I've joined this community, my brain feels like someone's set off fireworks. Tomorrow's new-year's eve. Coincidence ? //www.kinmunity.com/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":classic_biggrin:" width="20" data-src="/emoticons/biggrin.png">