• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

Daily Thought

uncanny

I genuinely love the human race and the fact that I now am part of it. I have moments where I don't of course, sometimes I'd rather have wings. Usually, in fact. But I'm still filled with wonder and appreciation for humanity and all its accomplishments and benevolence in the face of hopelessness. I know lots of people are bad, but most people aren't. Most people mean well. I like being a fox and a raven and a Mosasaur, I like being human too and it's also a part of me, I don't care if that makes me fake.

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
you better watch out

you better watch out 

you better watch out

you better watch out

the coffee kicked in

the coffe kicked in

the coffee kicked in

the coffee kicked in

Fost

Been doing a lot of otherkin research lately, especially relating to the two kin I've narrowed down to thinking I could be, and as I consume stories and anecdotes from others of those kins I keep realizing, "Oh hey I do/feel/experience that."  So my whole day has just been, "Oh I do that."

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Oh wow, the new 90 degree levels on Beat Saber are so much fun! I tried one 360, but I wouldn't want to try stepping over the cord going fast, might rip the cords out of the back and mess up the video card. Almost wish I went with the Quest now. Definitely makes my inner Jedi happy. (Wait, am I Jedi fictionkith? lol!) 

Vintage

My daily thought...or rather I've been thinking about this all week long: I'm so waiting for my week off. Three days of work left including today. Needless to say I'm dragging myself to it. I don't want to stress myself out concerning job hunting now, not during the holidays. Good news is the store is supposedly dead come January, so I'll have time if I can kick myself to do these things. I have to get the ball rolling on organizing a reference to be posted next week (I won't have my laptop all that week so I'll have to upload via my phone). I'm still working on new things and hopefully will gain more insight, I'm excited! But I have work in 30 minutes...it's a shorter shift but arrgh I'm so not feeling it. But ight as well work these days and get a bit more money. 

----

@uncanny No it doesn't make you fake. I have similar feelings because 1. my main kintype grew close with  humans, 2. I'm not a die hard animal lover, 3. I see the best and worst of both worlds there. It doesn't make you a fake therian/kin, but do be aware that there are many (especially earth animal type therians) who will disagree with you and harbor a hatred of people. I personally was a misanthrope but I've realized that humans can be wonderful and horrible like any other creature, we are very complex and interesting, and hating your own kind when you have to deal with them on a normal basis is really....pathetic now in my eyes, It did nothing to help my depression years ago. I've looked at the brighter side.

I genuinely love the human race and the fact that I now am part of it. I have moments where I don't of course, sometimes I'd rather have wings. Usually, in fact. But I'm still filled with wonder and appreciation for humanity and all its accomplishments and benevolence in the face of hopelessness. I know lots of people are bad, but most people aren't. Most people mean well. I like being a fox and a raven and a Mosasaur, I like being human too and it's also a part of me, I don't care if that makes me fake.