InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Dec 6, 2018
Bones
🦴11.47BN
Pronouns
Feminine
So I had a sore in the corner of my mouth, like you do. But now its starting to scar. So I guess Im the Joker. Fun.

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
Feb 6, 2019
Bones
🦴18.50BN
Pronouns
How is that an unpopular opinion? Other than the implied slight to the greatness of mint chocolate chip ice cream. 

Further thought, those who keep selling pistachio ice cream in green containers that look like they should be mint and are not are evil people. 

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Nov 8, 2018
Bones
🦴7.02BN
Pronouns
Feminine
I love mint choc chip ice cream... or I used to anyway. These days I'm not meant to have dairy or excess sugar, so all the good stuff is off the table. :blepj:

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Dec 26, 2018
Bones
🦴34.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
When I was a kid, I used to think that girls would always be nice to each other, and that only boys would be mean.

Stupidy me! :biggrinderg:

InkyDaily

Ink Hybrid
Elder
Dec 6, 2018
Bones
🦴11.47BN
Pronouns
Feminine
YO, so yesterday was our final in my speech class

but I didn't actually write a speech

so I just BS'ed my way through it

and I got an award...?

Amber

Astral skydancer
Staff member
Guardian
Gold Donor
VIP
Dec 26, 2018
Bones
🦴34.02BN
Pronouns
Neutral
Oh, there's little daily thought going on as it seems, haha. So.. there's a lot about the Corvid-19 virus in the media and it seems to me the whole world has gone a bit paranoid. From news comments, I see that many people propose drastic measures even here in Germany. It's just another indicator of a thing I recognize more and more: people of today seem to cling to life almost frantically. They expect governments to protect them from each and every thread, and they expect that even natural diseases like Corvid-19 can be perfectly controlled. I just don't get where that stance comes from. I mean, it's of course right to not just run into trouble and threads when you leave your house. But on the other side, isn't risk a part of life? Anyone can fall ill or be involved in an accident any time. Is the paranoia maybe part of our world getting more material and less spiritual, I wonder?

Anyhow, there's increasing anxiety about the virus in Italy at the moment. I'm flying to Rome tomorrow for a business trip myself. I'm actually less concerned about the virus, but more concerned about the hysteric measures that are currently taken by the Italian gouvernment. I don't really want to be put into quarantine just because I've only visited the country. I admit that I'm obviously the wrong person to ask if it comes to contain a virus outbreak, haha.

Last edited by a moderator: