Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Daily Thought

Chimerwulf

Pronouns
Other
Still grieving a past romantic close friend to me in awake state but also out of body. I'm praying for this person to heal and tell me how they are doing and what they want.

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
In mental shift, I picked clean all cartilage and marrow from chicken bone after a meal.
I was shocked at how before I wasted what was maybe 80% edible and very nutritious.

Raikoen

Pronouns
Masculine
"Fire nation, fire lord, blah blah, blah blah" . I've lost count of how many times I've seen this particular episode of Avatar, but I can't seem to help myself ^^;

Raikoen

Pronouns
Masculine
I'm torn between wanting a wolf's tail to feel more like myself, or not getting a real one because that would mean some wolf suffered horribly

Finna Alsvartr

Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
I'm torn between wanting a wolf's tail to feel more like myself, or not getting a real one because that would mean some wolf suffered horribly
There are some really good faux ones out there. I have a faux tail that's black from a Renaissance festival, and you couldn't tell from either sight or feel that it was fake.

SoothsayerSasha

Tiggy
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
Crow
Pronouns
Masculine
Maybe, one day, like artificial silk, we may be able to grow all the fur we want?

At the local zoo they cleaned the enclosure for a tiger and I was tempted to reach in to grab some fur to put in to my tail, though I figured it would only a selfish comfort..

Raikoen

Pronouns
Masculine
Maybe, one day, like artificial silk, we may be able to grow all the fur we want?

At the local zoo they cleaned the enclosure for a tiger and I was tempted to reach in to grab some fur to put in to my tail, though I figured it would only a selfish comfort..
If I could suddenly grow fur, I think I'd wake up to quite a shock. I mental shift into a wolf, sometimes a cat, sometimes a fox, but primarily a wolf. Not sure what fur would come sprouting out lol

Raikoen

Pronouns
Masculine
There are some really good faux ones out there. I have a faux tail that's black from a Renaissance festival, and you couldn't tell from either sight or feel that it was fake.
Faux or fox? I've never heard of a faux, which is why I'm confused, haha. Either way, ironically, I have a few fox tails. One of which is black with a white tail tip. Wolves do not have white tail tips, with the exception of maned wolves. Unless we're talking artic wolves, wolves have black tail tips. Despite that, fox tails can help me feel more myself because I will sometimes mentally shift into a fox instead of a wolf.

But, yeah, I'm sure there are some pretty good fabrics and what not out there that make fur look and feel real. I just prefer the real thing generally. If I knew the story behind the wolf tail, and that the wolf died naturally, I wouldn't mind it then. But if they were hunted, or otherwise harmed in some way that made them visit the cosmic realm early, then I wouldn't want their tail as much. But, then again, maybe I'd take it anyway. Someone has to appreciate the wolf's soul ^^;

Finna Alsvartr

Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Neutral
Faux or fox? I've never heard of a faux, which is why I'm confused, haha. Either way, ironically, I have a few fox tails. One of which is black with a white tail tip. Wolves do not have white tail tips, with the exception of maned wolves. Unless we're talking artic wolves, wolves have black tail tips. Despite that, fox tails can help me feel more myself because I will sometimes mentally shift into a fox instead of a wolf.

But, yeah, I'm sure there are some pretty good fabrics and what not out there that make fur look and feel real. I just prefer the real thing generally. If I knew the story behind the wolf tail, and that the wolf died naturally, I wouldn't mind it then. But if they were hunted, or otherwise harmed in some way that made them visit the cosmic realm early, then I wouldn't want their tail as much. But, then again, maybe I'd take it anyway. Someone has to appreciate the wolf's soul ^^;
faux means fake. It's pronounced "foe" but I think it comes from French