Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Daily Thought

D

Deleted member 56299

Unverified
I love little birds. How could I not? They are adorable balls of fluff!

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
Pronouns
Feminine
If you love sad movies: watch Hachi, a dogs tale. I literally bawled my eyes out three times, my sadness only comforted by the fact that the movie was based off a true friggin story!

Finna Alsvartr

Wolf-Mermaid-Demon Thing
Therianthrope
Plural
Pansexual Pride
Pronouns
Other
If you love sad movies: watch Hachi, a dogs tale. I literally bawled my eyes out three times, my sadness only comforted by the fact that the movie was based off a true friggin story!
My friend has a dog named Hachi after that one. He's such a good boy

Chime

Pronouns
Feminine
Recently I started playing Halo Infinite, my first pvp game, and I am enjoying it. Unfortunately there is one thing that does bother me, it feels like Halo died a bit on the inside. I see a huge lack of "tea bags". So I'm trying to bring it back by "tea bagging" anyone I kill. So far no one has returned the favor. I know that it is a childish action, but it is a part of Halo. To me it is a symbol of someone who is enjoying themselves and not taking things too seriously. It is just a game after all.