Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Daily Thought

EvernightWild

Fictionkin
Asexual Pride
Plural
Alterhuman
Bisexual Pride
Otherhearted
She/Her
If you love sad movies: watch Hachi, a dogs tale. I literally bawled my eyes out three times, my sadness only comforted by the fact that the movie was based off a true friggin story!

Chime

She/Her
Recently I started playing Halo Infinite, my first pvp game, and I am enjoying it. Unfortunately there is one thing that does bother me, it feels like Halo died a bit on the inside. I see a huge lack of "tea bags". So I'm trying to bring it back by "tea bagging" anyone I kill. So far no one has returned the favor. I know that it is a childish action, but it is a part of Halo. To me it is a symbol of someone who is enjoying themselves and not taking things too seriously. It is just a game after all.

anomaly

Dervish: Decided to try something new at the coffee shop and decided to try a double expresso not realizing how small of a cup that would be. At least it's not going by that quickly because of how bitter it is and I mean it's working to wake us up, but that's hilarious

Jethero

Jaggy
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Donor
VIP
Gay Pride
Transgender Pride
Crow
Therianthrope
Furry
He/Him
Finally learning to use "mark all forums as read" for KM and a few other places and it's honestly been a game changer haha

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
It's my kitten's first birthday today! I bought her a new toy and made her a 'meat cake', which consisted of a kangaroo mince base, layers of bacon, ham, fish, beef, and a chicken paste for the "icing". Hah really got my creativity going. She loved it!

Hanami

Mercat
Otherkin
Conceptkin
Gun
They/Them
I took a small dip into some philosophy today and, so far, it seems like my outlook on life resembles absurdism the most. It's not a perfect fit, but it's interesting to know that there is a loosely applicable term I can use in a snap.

Chime

She/Her
I was watching videos about entomophagy (the practice of eating bugs) and I got to admit my mouth watered a bit. Now I want to munch on a cricket or a tarantula.

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
I changed my signature to reflect my identity some more. The fact that it's all one colour satisfies me more than it should.

Red-in-Tooth

Machairodont Felid
+Primal Member
VIP
Therianthrope
Golden Shield
He/Him
The more it is that I study the Way and the Tao, the more it reveals itself to me that its underlying current pervades all things I had rose to address before. It is no coincidence that its origins arise in the same roots of which I have drawn from in other studies prior, be it in the Abrahamic sense or that of indigenous shamanic peoples or how mysticism arises no matter what thread I draw back to. When I hear the modern academic and pseudointellectual tout how the concept of the perennial philosophy, more specifically the prisca theologia, is merely colonialist Western make-believe, I cannot help but wonder if they really spent any time at all investigating these things or if they were more busy appeasing their masters in the professors over them.

Hanami

Mercat
Otherkin
Conceptkin
Gun
They/Them
very wise

I saw this post today and I feel like it humorously encapsulates my typical response to the spiritual. I'm always kind of on the fence, and it can be frustrating sometimes. It would be nice to be able to stick to one thing.