Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Daily Thought

Chime

She/Her
OMG, I just remembered the time when I tried talking like Lewa from Bionicle for a whole year. Really confused my family. Lewa was the coolest.

Chime

She/Her
I am so bad at FPS games, that every takedown feels like a victory. Seriously. I can easily catch my opponents unaware (pretty good intuition), but I just can't land the shots. My little brother, who is amazing at these kind of games, gets really frustrated just watching me play.

FeralSol

She/Her
Wanted to mention this for some reason.

1. Despite most likely not being a vampire, I love the taste of cow blood from steak.
2. A kid at school said something seemed fishy about me once. I found out I was Undyne later the same day. That kid has no idea.

Hanami

Mercat
Otherkin
Conceptkin
Gun
They/Them
I'm watching a video of some little shrimps going about their business inside of an aquarium and all I can think is that I want to dive through the screen and start munching. :hungry:

Jeb_CC

Moderation Team
Staff member
Guardian
+Primal Member
VIP
Alterhuman
Aromantic Pride
Asexual Pride
Xe/Xem
I've been in this stupid rut for the past few weeks. I think it's because of stress. I'm not good with... Uncertainty. The owner of the house I'm renting IS going to sell it and I'll be forced out of the home if I can't buy it myself. This week will tell if I'm able to purchase it or not. And if not, I'm at the mercy of the housing market - and my state has been in a housing crisis for more than 10 years now. God, my head is getting so hot and heavy just thinking about it. It physically hurts my brain just knowing this is all happening.

Funny thing is, the rut just makes me lose my appetite and motivation, which means I can't look after myself, which means the rut gets worse. Stupid human brain chemicals. Skipping meals and sleeping more than being awake... Hmm. Sleep. I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep now.

Fost

Otherkin
Otherhearted
Furry
Pansexual Pride
Transgender Pride
Non-Binary Pride
They/Them
I've been in a depressive episode for a week now and I can't be. University has started back up and I can't afford to be unmotivated and feel like I don't want to do anything. I have work that NEEDS to get done...

Chime

She/Her
I wish winter was back again. Even if I have to suffer sleeping through the negative temperatures because my room has no source of heat. My room also has no air conditioner. So I also have to deal with the heat of summer. Personally a freezing room is better than a hot one. I can escape the cold with multiple pillows and blankets. It makes me feel like I'm building a nest.I remember my mother would yell at me because I would open my window during the winter nights and that window was located right next to my bed. Love the fresh cold air. I'm the kind of person who enjoys ice cold drinks and ice cream during winter.

Kieran Ask

Other Pronouns (see sig)
I know consistently staying up til 2:00 in the morning to do homework because you don't do it during the day is unhealthy, but who cares. I'm nocturnal, if I had the choice I'd sleep all day and stay up all night. Night feels natural to me.