Daily Thought

We see these on almost every site we're a part of and since it hasn't been posting yet, we get to do the honor!

Post your random thoughts of the day!

Today, we're going to try our hand at a new batch of gumbo. The other one came out good but I'm sure we can do better!

~Jessie

jreced

Yeah I got one, why is everyone an egg according to their profile? Mammals don't come from eggs. Maybe that annoys me more than it should...

Iccas

Lightworker
jreced said:
Yeah I got one, why is everyone an egg according to their profile? Mammals don't come from eggs. Maybe that annoys me more than it should...
Honestly, the egg thing made me think of one of my datemates friends who always calls everyone eggs.

jreced

Iccas said:
Honestly, the egg thing made me think of one of my datemates friends who always calls everyone eggs.
After thinking way to hard about this, I figured "egg" is better than "fetus"... You wouldn't happen to have a datemate who calls someone that, right?

I'm not a huge of the egg title either. I probably would rather something like pup or kit or something.

The gumbo turned out great! I can't wait to share it with our coworkers!

~Jessie

Mildly disturbed as to being referred to as a fetus.....or an encased fetus. o_O

Great thoughts before going to bed, let's think about undeveloped cells. Ugh.

On another note. Classes start up again tomorrow and mother nature has decided it will be -39℃.....yayyy.....(〒︿〒)

jreced

WhiteWolfKR said:
Mildly disturbed as to being referred to as a fetus.....or an encased fetus. o_OGreat thoughts before going to bed, let's think about undeveloped cells. Ugh.

On another note. Classes start up again tomorrow and mother nature has decided it will be -39℃.....yayyy.....(〒︿〒)
A wise woman once said "The cold never bothered me anyways"

I got a fuzzy comforter set for Christmas. It keeps us nice and warm but also makes us not want to get out of bed. Like today. I want to go back to sleep please.

~At'Ka

Shiro said:
It's 3:52 AM, why can't I sleep? Oh well, I guess I'll find stuff to add to the site.
Sleeps over rated, at least that's what I tell myself when I've been up all night and have to go into class. I hope you didn't have to be up for something important this morning lol.

I don't mind being an egg again, gives me something to crack out of! Or maybe I'll just go make an omelette.... :D

I'm not having much luck with sleep lately either, but it's proving to be a good thing as I have so much fabric to cut out in preparation for sewing dragons I just do that rather than lie in bed.

Got lots of affection from my boyfriend today, lots of head-pets and love. Hopefully everyone else is having a good time with their friends and/or loved ones.