Define, focus. | Kinmunity: Otherkin Community

Define, focus.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Diamond Sky, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Diamond Sky

Diamond Sky Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ252.85
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    I'm not saying I'm distracted or anything. But...countless hours ago, I got up from what I was doing and have not been back to it since. It's not that I'm lazy, really. I guess I'm just... unorganized. On top of it are the distractions like emotions or thoughts that I can't do anything about. So how do you push all that out and just do what you need to do? How do you take responsibility for a thing and then focus on it until it's done?

-Jessica

2. NightHawk

NightHawk Hatchling
    Hiatus

Bones:
    Ƀ1.00
    Primary Identity:
    Other
    Usually I give my brain a little break, andi let it splurge on what it wants to do. Like if I'm doing math, but I have an itch to draw, I might take a small doodle break and then once I get it out of my system I can focus better.
    I also find just a small walk around the house, or if you've got more time, a walk outside usually helps me focus on stuff. Eliminate the distractions, get the things out of your system, and then hopefully then you can focus.
    Or even just taking a break and doing something mindless can help. I couldn't focus on my homework for the life of me today, so I went and took a shower and I felt a lot better after that.
    Also, putting on some good music helps. It kind of gives you some ear candy. It usually boosts my spirits a little and makes the work not as excruciating.

Hope some of that helps :)

3. Diamond Sky

Diamond Sky Wyrmling

Bones:
    Ƀ252.85
    Primary Identity:
    Therian/Were
    To me, this all translates to cleaning. XD

Except for the music. I can check that off my list.

Thanks

-Jessica

• Like Like x 2