• Site Maintenance in progress; pardon our dust!

Deleted thread?

Hello Kinmunity!

I posted, in the Q/A thread, an anthropological post, hoping for anyone to answer some questions I have about the Otherkin subculture.

It seems to have been removed?

I can not, for the life of me, understand why that would have happened. There was nothing inappropriate about it, as I am just asking questions I would ask in an in-person interview about the subculture.

Maybe it was a bug? If anyone, specifically a mod or admin, can find the post, please get it back up! :) It was posted by myself, today, in the Q/A thread.

Thank you,
Miller

I think it's because it belongs in the zoology category, but also has to be approved by a staff member (basically you can't do academic studies here without talking to staff first)

Shezep

Gold Donor
VIP
It could be because we have special rules for researchers who want to ask questions, so you'll need to get approval from the admins first. It's mostly to make sure everyone follows the basics of privacy, consent, etc. The forum recently updated and changed everything around, so that announcement might have gotten lost in the shuffle. I'm surprised they didn't message you when they took it down.

Velvet

A Lizardy Cat
Staff member
Community Manager
Your first thread was not deleted, it was awaiting approval (Posts in that forum generally need to be manually approved by staff before showing up). However as mentioned above we do ask researchers to get approval from our admin, @Naia, before conducting any research on our forums.
For that reason I have removed your second post. If you get researcher approval you're welcome to repost your questions in the Zoology Lab forum.

Your first thread was not deleted, it was awaiting approval (Posts in that forum generally need to be manually approved by staff before showing up). However as mentioned above we do ask researchers to get approval from our admin, @Naia, before conducting any research on our forums.
For that reason I have removed your second post. If you get researcher approval you're welcome to repost your questions in the Zoology Lab forum.
Thank you Velvet.

I understand.

Will reach out.