Kinmunity

Welcome to Kinmunity - We're an online community resource and forum for alterhumans including: otherkin, therians, vampires, and others with non-human identities

In order to receive full access to Kinmunity, you'll have to register an account. Registering gives you access to the following features:

• The ability to create new threads and reply to existing ones on our forums.
  • The ability to read messages in "The Dens", our members only area.
  • The ability to chat with others in our Discord server.
  • The ability to create your very own blog on the site - write whatever you want!
  • The ability to create, join, and participate in social groups!
  • and so much more...
So what are you waiting for? Join Kinmunity today!

Different animal emojis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dromaeus

Pronouns
Masculine
There are wolves, foxes, jaguars/leopards/cheetahs, dragons, and deer, but not much of anything else. There are a few other big cats, a female wolf variant, a cow, horse, some birds, and 4 sonic characters. I'd love for some insects, fish, dolphins, seals, bison, sharks, whales, frogs, lizards, and other such things to be implemented. Perhaps have some sort of thing where people can request new animals for emojis so everyone's happy because they can just request one?

Naia

The Wolf Girl
Staff member
Administrator
Transgender Pride
Therianthrope
Pronouns
Feminine
Reasonable emoji requests will be implemented if art is provided, but simply "I would like to see X" isn't productive. I am not an artist and we don't have an artist on staff who can commit to drawing every emoji that is requested. Emojis should be "square" shaped and a maximum of 32x32 pixels in size. They also must have a transparent background. .png and animated .gif only please. If it is desired, I can make an Emoji submission form.

earthling

Pronouns
Neutral
i've actually been wanting to practice making emoji/emoticons, so i'd be super happy to see an emoji submission form and would definitely contribute to it!

Kerguelen

Pronouns
Neutral
I made the following cormorants by using some of the existing Kinmunity emojis as a base.  :cormorant1: :cormorant2: You could try something like that. Or I might have a crack at it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.