Kinmunity

Kinmunity is an alterhuman community serving otherkin, the furry fandom, fictionkin, therians, vampires, coping links, plural systems, and the other-hearted. We provide our users with a wide variety of features, such as: forums, media center, articles library, user blogs, social groups, live chat, and more!

Curious? Come join us today!

Different animal emojis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizhiki

There are wolves, foxes, jaguars/leopards/cheetahs, dragons, and deer, but not much of anything else. There are a few other big cats, a female wolf variant, a cow, horse, some birds, and 4 sonic characters. I'd love for some insects, fish, dolphins, seals, bison, sharks, whales, frogs, lizards, and other such things to be implemented. Perhaps have some sort of thing where people can request new animals for emojis so everyone's happy because they can just request one?

Naia

*goes fast*
Staff member
Administrator
Reasonable emoji requests will be implemented if art is provided, but simply "I would like to see X" isn't productive. I am not an artist and we don't have an artist on staff who can commit to drawing every emoji that is requested. Emojis should be "square" shaped and a maximum of 32x32 pixels in size. They also must have a transparent background. .png and animated .gif only please. If it is desired, I can make an Emoji submission form.

earthling

i've actually been wanting to practice making emoji/emoticons, so i'd be super happy to see an emoji submission form and would definitely contribute to it!

I made the following cormorants by using some of the existing Kinmunity emojis as a base.  :cormorant1: :cormorant2: You could try something like that. Or I might have a crack at it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.